FC Barcelona Handbol

raki

Jallouz is evolving tremendously with Jicha out.
We miss a World class center. Bombac would be awesome.

serghei

Barca - Rhein Neckar, right now, whoever wins goes straight to the CL QF, 1 game off Final 4.

serghei

We failed to qualify for the Final 4. The boys fought, and it looked like a magical remontada in Palau Blaugrana, but Kiel survived in the end thanks to a catalan, Joan Canellas. :(

raki

Some players are leaving.

Saric GK
Gurbindo
Sigurdson
Sarmiento

Valero Rivera and Ristovski GK are coming.

serghei

I lost touch with handball. How are they doing atm?

Lost the Final4 in CL, mostly because we played great only 1/4 halves in the two games vs Kiel, and could not pull off another remontada at Palau, even though in the last minutes it looked like a miracle could happen. Still bossing the ASOBAL obviously.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Lost the Final4 in CL, mostly because we played great only 1/4 halves in the two games vs Kiel, and could not pull off another remontada at Palau, even though in the last minutes it looked like a miracle could happen. Still bossing the ASOBAL obviously.

Thanx. They were dominant in Europe a while back but I guess German teams and PSG took over now.

raki

Thanx. They were dominant in Europe a while back but I guess German teams and PSG took over now.

No. Barça is better than any German team. PSG, Vezsprem, Kielce and PSG are the top 4 teams but Barça did played at their best level. When that happens against a great team like Kiel you can loose.

Home of Barca Fans