FC Barcelona Handbol

raki

In the CL final 4. And already champions of La Liga plus 3 other trophies.

Keep going.

A joy to watch this team. As a handball fan they are delightfull.

serghei

True. A strong team but still not as strong as the other 2.

It would be nice to meet Veszprem in the final. I don't like that the Final 4 is played in Germany. Home ground is a massive and unfair advantage for german teams. Kiel would have 10.000 fans + in an eventual final with Barca.

Leo_Messi

That was the best possible draw.

It would be nice to meet Veszprem in the final. I don't like that the Final 4 is played in Germany. Home ground is a massive and unfair advantage for german teams. Kiel would have 10.000 fans + in an eventual final with Barca.

Yes, it's definitely a significant advantage for German teams which the results since 2009 also prove.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EHF_Champions_League

They should introduce the two leg format (home and away) again. More exciting and more fair IMO. Money talks though. I don't follow handball that close but I can imagine that the Final 4 is good business for the various federations and sponsors.

raki

33-28! Yeah.
Balanced game because the referee joked with Karabatic . Several wrong decisions against the French. In the second part he just attacked up to 10m final . This factor more Saric made ​​a difference of course . What monster is Karabatic . Best in the world without a doubt . Attack and defend like nobody else. Saric must have been the starter. Vargas is good but does not have the quality of Saric who remains top 3 worldwide .

serghei

Playing Veszprem in the final. Not a surprise IMO, the hungarians have an amazing team. I can see it going either way tbh, but I'm hoping our star players will show up in this game.

raki

Playing Veszprem in the final. Not a surprise IMO, the hungarians have an amazing team. I can see it going either way tbh, but I'm hoping our star players will show up in this game.

50/50. I hope Rutenka stops fucking up. He´s a massive player but has not been at his level this season.

serghei

50/50. I hope Rutenka stops fucking up. He´s a massive player but has not been at his level this season.

I hope he doesn't play that much. He was giving the ball away almost every time against Kielce, with stupid offensive fouls and such. Thank god for Saric.

barca1899

Rutenka, them memories :cry:

635255387985507252_1.jpg

Home of Barca Fans