FC Barcelona Handbol

coura

Banned
What a godlike team. Just beat easily those oil-plastic chumps from PSG.
In Spain there´s no competition. Every game is a +10 win. In Europe we have one of the best 4 teams. Amazing handball.

Jägermeister

Has anybody seen the game yesterday?
Damn I'd love to have half of that atmosphere in the Camp Nou. :worthy:

Last edited:

serghei

Instead of talking about those stupid transfers rumors, maybe we should discuss a little about the Final4 in Cologne, which starts tommorrow. Barcelona plays against Flensburg in the semis.

PaulFCB

Banned
Not a big fan of handball but if it's on TV I might follow.

Bad weather this weekend + need to work for my diploma :unwell:.

serghei

Yea, we threw it away like we did in La Liga. Same unprofessional attitude. This board is fucking the club up, little by little, step by step.

coura

Banned
Won 5 titles but only 3rd in the CL. 2 important players are out: GK Sterbik and Winger Juanin Garcia.

Both problems solved: The GK Vargas returned from loan and Sigurdson came from Kiel. Huge player. The way they lost the semifinal in the CL is atrocious. Leading by 6 with 7 minutes to go and allowed over-time and lost in penalty-shootout...

coura

Banned
CL Draw
10501618_10152342408618666_1261978646619848966_n.jpg

raki

I've heard Barca want to sign Landin from RNL.

Signed with Kiel from 2015. Kiel also signed Druvnjak and Canellas this season. Damn them.

Besides Sigurdson and Vargas barcelona signed Jalhouz from Kiel.

Already won the World Clubs Cup in Qatar. Will win all competition in Spain easily (lack of rivals) . The major challenge continues to be the Champions League that starts tomorrow.

Home of Barca Fans