Witsel destroys a guys leg

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
[YOUTUBE]_OapMvlhZOQ[/YOUTUBE]
Nasty!

Funny thing is the guy who's leg got broken is a guy who does those tackles all the time. Sounds a bit like karma?

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
lol I knew this was gonna come up. Nasty foul, no doubt. People should know the history between the 2 players though.

What goes around, comes around. Wasylewski has been assaulting and elbowing people in the face for years, and he got away with it. It was never gonna last. If the referees don't take action, players will. They aren't just gonna wait untill it's their turn to get kicked off by that pig. Karma's a bitch.

That said, Witsel deserves a big suspension. I'm thinking a nice 10 games.

R

Red Devil

Jesus he is going to get banned for life for that if was full of intent it doesnt matter if the other lad used to do that kind of thing that was naughty .

The lad who broke Eduardo's leg was given all sorts of shit and that was a accident I honestly believe that he should be banned for life plain and simple.

R

Red Devil

For me that should result in a life time ban the more I see it the worse it gets in fact football or not the lad has a case to have him locked up because the intent is there whats the difference between him stamping on him at a pub like that or on the pitch its assault plain and simple.

Should never play football again.

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
For me that should result in a life time ban the more I see it the worse it gets in fact football or not the lad has a case to have him locked up because the intent is there whats the difference between him stamping on him at a pub like that or on the pitch its assault plain and simple.

Should never play football again.
talk about overreacting. These tackles happen every week unfortunately, just without the terrible consequences cause it isn't that easy to break a guy's leg like that. If you're gonna ban Witsel for life, you gotta do the same to everyone making tackles like that, whether they end up injuring players or not.

Furthermore, I wouldn't take the moral high road when one of my club's icons was possibly the dirtiest player of all time. Yes I'm talking about Keane.

R

Red Devil

talk about overreacting. These tackles happen every week unfortunately, just without the terrible consequences cause it isn't that easy to break a guy's leg like that. If you're gonna ban Witsel for life, you gotta do the same to everyone making tackles like that, whether they end up injuring players or not.

Furthermore, I wouldn't take the moral high road when one of my club's icons was possibly the dirtiest player of all time. Yes I'm talking about Keane.

Keane was dirty and yeah he did some naughty tackles Halaland the worst of the worst but that tackle was a straight stamp down on his leg should get a lengthy ban in my opinion .

Add to that the lad smiles when he is red carded.

PaulFCB

Banned
Horrible, I hate when these things happen. I remember when I first saw this type of incident live about 10-11 years ago...

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
You guys make it sound like he's laughing that he injured the guy, he wasn't, it was about the red card. Obviously for some dumb reason at the time he thought he shouldn't have been sent off or something. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans