Witsel destroys a guys leg

F

FCB_Titi_LB

he is the Belgian Golden shoe carrier (best player of competition last year)

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
OMG, it looked like he really wanted to hurt him - and he did. If he intended to brake his leg or not that's something only Witsel knows. But he should understand that the consequence of this action could (and it also did) result in a serious injury - because of that he should be banned for a long time imo.

R

Red Devil

Totally disgusted in the whole thing posted a few times about it but the more I watch it the more it shocks me he has ended his career without a doubt so Fifa or Uefa should step in and end his career .

John Antonio Bilboa

Howard Roark laughed
Jesus Mary and Joseph, that looks freaking nasty obviously it wasn't purposefully done, how can u purposely break a guys leg off.Its obvious in the video the they both went for the ball and the force from Wasylewski's sliding kick plus Axel running and lunging for the ball, caused the damage.
Purely accidental I'm sure no matter what he did with his face after the damage, u cant plan to do that to someone.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Eduardo's career didn't end, Cisse's leg broke twice and he's still doing fairly well, so who's to say this guys career is finished?

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
Eduardo's career didn't end, Cisse's leg broke twice and he's still doing fairly well, so who's to say this guys career is finished?

well as a DM, if you break a leg like that... i am pretty sure that he would be more cautious in his tackles later on

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
that was nasty.

and it's not karma, ffs, unless he's been going around stamping on players legs for his career.

elbowing someone in the face will hurt them, but they'll live.

not condoning it but compared to what witsel did... it's nothing.

jesus.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I'd say it's karma due to the fact that he's been doing real dirty shit for years and years, not just the odd elbow here and there, so a build up of all the shit he's done would equate to a painful injury for him, though maybe not this bad. He kicked Witsel in the back studs up a few years ago, and then elbowed him in the face last year, so I reckon for a split second there might have been a little intent from Witsel.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
of course there was intent, you can see it in the challenge and then the way he's surprised when he's sent off.

again, being kicked in the back and elbowed in the face will hurt you but won't end your career.

witsel smashes his leg almost clean off. the sole of his foot ends up facing his chest ffs.

Home of Barca Fans