Your Barca shirt

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Man i'm jealous Mina :sad1: I really want the 05/06 and 06/07 kits, they were the best imo. I own this year's one with Gai's name on the back, but I must say i really didn't like last year's one. The flourish round the crest looked too out of place, like Man U, they keep adding badges and flourishes to their kit, it looks ridiculous.

MinaFCB

hahah,you havent seen the best part of all this Ronaldinho's and Messi's autographs...sent by club...is there anything better than opening an envelope and reading:"Dear Mina..." from FC BARCELONA::))

and the flag..not very good pic
34oskxs.jpg

Last edited:

MinaFCB

Maaaaaaaaaate... how the fuck did you get them :lol:

autographs??just sent letters and emails to the club...
waited 6 months for dinho's and sth like two for messi's ...i've been waiting for more than 2 months for puyol's and still nothing

Zqa-

dsc00598a.jpg

Missing two jerseys on that picture, the 98/99 and 2006/2007..
I'm about to buy and R10 jersey, 04/06, on sale, only 8€..

MinaFCB

156zmko.jpg

15pmmo6.jpg

2eujr12.jpg

24q49ra.jpg

some asked about autographs and posters... Av. Aristides Maillol, s/n, 08028, Barcelona...on official site u can find email address to where u can send a request too

Last edited:

MinaFCB

i just remembered ...away kit 2002/2003 is one i hated most...and last season away kit was lovely:)

gazza

156zmko.jpg

15pmmo6.jpg

2eujr12.jpg

24q49ra.jpg

some asked about autographs and posters... Av. Aristides Maillol, s/n, 08028, Barcelona...on official site u can find email address to where u can send a request too

Damn you Mina :rofl1: what a great collection all ive got is a flag and three shirts, oh and various sports shirts.

Home of Barca Fans