Your Barca shirt

Venezuelan Cule

Anyone know where I can get an ANTIMADRISTA Scarf? I want to take it to the NYC Penya HQ in MercatNYC.

Any Barcelona resident I am willing to pay shipping+tip+ amount for one.

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
Can anyone post an page that can pay online? 'Course Barca's shirts!

by the way: I have only 6 shirts of Barca, Messi 2008/09 home, Messi 2OO9/10 away, Pique home 2OO9/10, Iniesta away (2006/07), Villa (2010/11) and a Abidal one (season: 2009/10).

Agri

Just ordered this replica

24xgeuw.jpg

Thats so cool! I want one just like that myself, but with the home kit.

Der Kaiser

Thats so cool! I want one just like that myself, but with the home kit.

you can do that in some nike stores. mine has a machine where you can put any number and name on the back. it´s expensive but worth it if you want to have a special shirt.

Ventus

Is ordering from the site a rip-off?
I live an Canada, so even finding my home replica was ridiculously difficult, kinda desperate to find an away jersey at this point :/

Last edited:

XaviMessiGirl

Is ordering from the site a rip-off?
I live an Canada, so even finding my home replica was ridiculously difficult, kinda desperate to find an away jersey at this point :/

Do you have a Nike store near you? The one by me had away shirts last time I was in there. No names but if you're just looking for a plain away shirt then you could try that. They're a little cheaper there than online I think and of course you don't have to pay the shipping fee.

XaviMessiGirl

Hey guys do any of you know any sites that still have the La Liga champions t-shirt in stock? I ordered mine a long time ago (as in, same day we won the league) from Kitbag but they just sent me an email saying they weren't going to get any more stock so they canceled my order. I checked other places like the Botiga, Soccer.com, Worldsoccershop, and Subside Sports and none of them seem to have any more either. :(

I still see CL winner shirts for sale everywhere (I have already bought and received this one) and I thought that one would have been more popular to begin with, so it's almost like they didn't bother to make enough Liga champions shirts...

barcaboy15

Hey guys do any of you know any sites that still have the La Liga champions t-shirt in stock? I ordered mine a long time ago (as in, same day we won the league) from Kitbag but they just sent me an email saying they weren't going to get any more stock so they canceled my order. I checked other places like the Botiga, Soccer.com, Worldsoccershop, and Subside Sports and none of them seem to have any more either. :(

I still see CL winner shirts for sale everywhere (I have already bought and received this one) and I thought that one would
have been more popular to begin with, so it's almost like they didn't bother to make enough Liga champions shirts...

WorldSoccerShop seems to have it: http://www.worldsoccershop.com/65000-fdtgfcb0105-b-nv.html ?

And FoxSoccershop (not heard of before): http://www.foxsoccershop.com/65000-fdtgfcb0104-b-ma.html

Last edited:

Der Kaiser

549277a20439fb836d47f-615x593.jpg

does anyone know where I can buy this shirt? It was presented with the 2011/2012 kits but I don´t know if it´s a match kit or a training kit...

Home of Barca Fans