Your Barca shirt

Staar

109449205_1.jpg

109449205_2.jpg

S

sd006

I got the same shirt as in Pedro17's avatar: Yellow, with vertical stripe. FIFA patch, and Xavi 6 on the back.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
I got the same shirt as in Pedro17's avatar: Yellow, with vertical stripe. FIFA patch, and Xavi 6 on the back.

That's also a very nice shirt... I'm searching the home (or away) shirt with Fifa logo and CL logo (logo of being European Champion)...

K

kmzukhayie

Hi .. I'm a new member here ... any members with any info about new authentic barca jersey from nike ?? was looking for made in portugal jersey but was very hard to find in my country (Malaysia) . Is the new authentic jersey from Portugal ?? I've seen on kitbag it was made in thailand ... authentic shirt with price of USD 150 = made in thailand ? Hard to believe it ... & about its fitting too .. was it a tight fitting shirt or same as the replica ones ? & what are the differences between replica & authentic ? any info is highly appreciated ...

Staar

Hi .. I'm a new member here ... any members with any info about new authentic barca jersey from nike ?? was looking for made in portugal jersey but was very hard to find in my country (Malaysia) . Is the new authentic jersey from Portugal ?? I've seen on kitbag it was made in thailand ... authentic shirt with price of USD 150 = made in thailand ? Hard to believe it ... & about its fitting too .. was it a tight fitting shirt or same as the replica ones ? & what are the differences between replica & authentic ? any info is highly appreciated ...

hm.. why pay 150 USD when you can pay like 70 Euros and get one from barcelonas official site?

if you want to Personalise your shirt it costs 85 euros, still cheaper than 150 USD :p

Very nice shirt... specially with WC logo... I have it, but in the away shirt...

would love to have the away shirt + the WC logo but i can't find it in sweden =(

Last edited:
K

kmzukhayie

this jersey was from barcelona's official store & available through kitbag too. I would like to know the difference between this new authentic & replicas ... if somebody can tell me ...

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal

Hi! Welcome to our forum, mate! Well, I have shirts from Nike from Indonesia, Thailand, Portugal, and other countries...

Home of Barca Fans