Who is best striker in the world ?

Best striker in the world ?

• Total voters

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Ruud is the best goalscorer for sure, his record speaks for itself.

Bojan is it possible to change the poll? Or would one have to make a new thread?

Sallou

Yeah Ruud is insane. Like batshit insane. Still one of the best goalscorers on the planet. But overall, Rooney and Higuian appear to be at the front right now.

Pepe Silvia

Torres, Rooney, Ibra, Higuain... next season I think Ibra will be #1. He's not playing solo football anymore and needs to adjust to the Barca style a bit more.

Gwenier

Very interesting poll but purposeless at the same time. It's almost as if to ask what is the best religion, the best god, the best anime in history.
I assume that some specification should have been made at least. The Best in last ten years, the best during this season or having the best form & fitness right now. Again there are very skillful scorers (who can dribble 3-4 players) or just the ones who has the perfect timing to be at the right place at the right time. The first are mainly contributors & the others are finishers.
F.e. we say that Messi is the best in something. But only when playing at Barca. Who knows what would happen had he played in Mallorca for instance. Present-time skills, fitness, manager, team strategy, team's potential, partners, position in the pitch are the main components of success.
So it seems that the perfect scorer is the temporary-bound term which applies to the person we had chance to observe for quite a long-lasting period of time.

Last edited:

Sallou

Very interesting poll but purposeless at the same time. It's almost as if to ask what is the best religion, the best god, the best anime in history.

True because the answers are: none, n/a and ...well, I don't watch/read anime sooo....

V

Valon

villag.png

Home of Barca Fans