Who is best striker in the world ?

Best striker in the world ?

• Total voters

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
This is my opinion on the 10 best strikers in the world. I have put a poll to see who you think is the best but I have done my top 10 strikers.

10. Anelka
9. Adebayor
8. Forlan
7. Aguero
6. Dzeko
5. Drogba
4. Ibrahimovic
3. Torres
2. Eto'o
1. Villa

maz

I walk the line
I voted torres. He is complete, and is relishing the opportunity given to him in the epl. He has also scored in the big games (inter, man utd, chelsea etc) and is still young.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Oh right it just said Fernando Torres 1 so I presumed one of you guys voted Dzeko by mistake. But it says 2 for Torres now.

J

Jordzibob

I dont see how anybody can think Drogba is better than Torres, lol.

J

Jordzibob

Quick, strong, athletic, goalscorer who has a habit of scoring in cup finals, amazing record with his national team Drogba is top class I do admit.

Also ageing, prone to moments of incredible stupidity and nowhere near his best anymore......Torres is all of those things you listed but young.

Sallou

Actually quite a tough poll. I think Aderbayor is extremely overrated.

Torres is top quality- but I still think he lacks consistancy. But, forgetting how well he performs, and counting only how well he is ABLE to perform- I think he's the best in the world.

Drogba can be mesmorizing too when he wants to be- but I don't think he'll ever get those years back.

Home of Barca Fans