Who is best striker in the world ?

Best striker in the world ?

• Total voters

Aasim

Bumbleman
I chose David Villa. Everyones knows how good he is. Finishing, dribbling, vision are hard to come by in strikers and he's got them all at a high level. I rate him above Torres simply because he is playing for a lesser team and still scoring bags of goals. He is also currently outscoring 'Nando for Spain.

I think Rooney should be on the list ahead of Dzeko and Adebayor (sorry Blueduck).

veryfatchocobo

Really? Torres? IMO he was overrated in Atletico Madrid, and he can't score regularly in the national team. He is scoring now in Liverpool when he's not injured though.

Villa scores left and right both in the Spanish team and in Valencia. That's why my vote went to Villa.

zanela

It was always between Ibra & Villa for me...But im a little biased & seeing most cules have gone for the latter, im going to go with our very own beautiful swede :D

J

Jordzibob

I'm really genuinely suprised that Torres hasnt even got more votes, he's leading the poll but I really thought the general consensus was that he is the best striker in the world. How wrong I was....

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
Its quite a flawd list TBH and I'm not just saying that because Rooney isint in there or no United striker is but Rooney should be in there ahead of Him Aguero Dzenko Forlan(although he is in form) and Ibr...forget abut that last one lets not go there again :D

Necro Spaaw

NeSaVlaDiV
This vote measurement of population is not viable to suggest anything.

Do this poll on, say, FCB official homepage or somewhere else in the world, with many people from different countries voting, and you will get optimal results. this isn't exactly the measure..

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
right now drogba....sorry ibra is a Phenominal footballer, but not a out and out striker he has skill like crazy but drogba is just pacey rough tough strong gonna score goles no matter how ugly striker

Home of Barca Fans