Hoffenheim

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
They just lost to Bayern. Luca Toni scored in the last minute to bring the victory to Bavarians (2-1). Ibisevic scored again for Hoff.
Gotta say, I feel bad for the visitors. This Ibisevic is definitely a player having. Txiki what are you waiting for?

D

d_a_n

halfway through the season and they are first on goal differential
would be a nice little story if they make the champions league let alone win the bundesliga
Vedad Ibiševi? is tearing it up. 18 goals and 8 assists.
His fellow Bosnian compatriot Zvjezdan Misimovi? is also playing well, leading league with 10 assists

D

d_a_n

no I just no too much about soccer lol

so Ciro is the coach of Bosnia now? I don't know the entire squad, but I know they have some stellar players and with a little more luck and a favorable draw maybe Euro 2012 wont be that big of a stretch. Ciro did a nice job with Croatia in '98, and Bosnia only lost 1-0 vs. Spain and 2-1 v. Turkey. If they can beat Belgium home and away, they then get Spain and Turkey at home and you never know in soccer lol

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
OK, mate I was just wondering as so far I`m the only one who`s impressed with Ibisevic, made a thread about him player chat... It`s really a pleasure to see the outsiders making such an upset in Bundesliga

Home of Barca Fans