Sergio Aguero

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Aguero is one of three players I would like to see in Barca. The other two are Fabregas and Ribery.
If we get Aguero he should play on the wing and rotate with Henry and Messi (of course Eto'o also). Then Iniesta on the central midfield.
If we get Fabregas we can play Iniesta on the left wing.
If we get Ribery he should play on the left wing, then we play Iniesta on the midfield.
If we get one of these three players we should really consider to sell Hleb in the summer transfer (if he doesn't improve) to get the funds, and also maybe start to introduce Assulin to the squad.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Aguero is one of three players I would like to see in Barca. The other two are Fabregas and Ribery.
If we get Aguero he should play on the wing and rotate with Henry and Messi (of course Eto'o also). Then Iniesta on the central midfield.
If we get Fabregas we can play Iniesta on the left wing.
If we get Ribery he should play on the left wing, then we play Iniesta on the midfield.
If we get one of these three players we should really consider to sell Hleb in the summer transfer (if he doesn't improve) to get the funds, and also maybe start to introduce Assulin to the squad.

Aguero on the wing. Thats something new... I`m 90 percent sure we won`t go for Aguero if Eto stays.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Actually why not on the wing? Henry isn't really a winger, but he sure plays good in that position. And he also cuts in centraly to score. Aguero could do the same thing. And Aguero is also an intelligent player with good passing/playmaking skills. But I hope we keep Eto'o and only let him go if we can get someone better than him. And there aren't really that many. Since I really like Lyon as well, I've seen what Benzema can do. Wow!
In my opinion it's only Benzema, Villa and Pato (good luck getting him though, the best young player after Messi!) that could do Eto'o's job. Ohh, and Bojan (or anybody else), any rumours about Salomon Kalou for Barca? He would also be great on the left wing!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Actually why not on the wing? Henry isn't really a winger, but he sure plays good in that position. And he also cuts in centraly to score. Aguero could do the same thing. And Aguero is also an intelligent player with good passing/playmaking skills. But I hope we keep Eto'o and only let him go if we can get someone better than him. And there aren't really that many. Since I really like Lyon as well, I've seen what Benzema can do. Wow!
In my opinion it's only Benzema, Villa and Pato (good luck getting him though, the best young player after Messi!) that could do Eto'o's job. Ohh, and Bojan (or anybody else), any rumours about Salomon Kalou for Barca? He would also be great on the left wing!

I didn`t mean Aguero wouldn`t be up for the job on the wing, it`s just hard to believe we`ll go for him if Eto stays.
Kalou? Yeah, a good player. We never really discussed him here at Barca Forum. If you`d like open a thread ;)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Mundodeportivo says; "Inter and Manchester City want Aguero"
This summer will be very interesting...

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Yeah, just take a list of the 50 best rated players and Man C wants all of them. Then we don't have to listen to any rumours about Man C anymore.

Home of Barca Fans