Sergio Aguero

Vilarrubi

nHL1CO0.png

Henry the best ever Premier League player for me.

Saladin

We are being linked with el Kun for free next summer. I must say, this transfer would excite me more than Griezmann ever did. He has the perfect profile, is a prolific goalscorer, chemistry with Messi, Pedri, Dembouz etc. would be off the charts.

Andresito

Staff member
Would be a good experienced backup. But backup to whom?

If he could somehow be offered a 1+1 year contract I'd be fine with it. Seems to enjoy streaming on Twitch more than playing football nowadays so I'm sure he'd accept a lesser role.

Always liked him so I might be biased and could be a horrible player to get lol.

soul24rage

Would be a good experienced backup. But backup to whom?

If he could somehow be offered a 1+1 year contract I'd be fine with it. Seems to enjoy streaming on Twitch more than playing football nowadays so I'm sure he'd accept a lesser role.

Always liked him so I might be biased and could be a horrible player to get lol.

If we sell Braithwaite, then Aguero would be great as back up under the conditions that you mentioned + lowered wages. Like him as a player too.

El Gato

Villarato!
I hope not as it'll be for free (not counting bonuses) and improvement on Braithwaite while also delaying their need to sign a starting CF, which will just create another competitor for better younger players further down the line. Wages if transfer approved shouldn't be a factor under new board in the middle of the pandemic. It'd basically be a win if they get Aguero, even better if on ~2 year deal that can be renegotiated.
All this Barca really needs is a consistent finisher to be top of the league. Sans Messi they'll need more but if they get Aguero to convince him to stay, they'll no doubt be in a better place than RM as Mbappe + other necessary changes not looking likely this summer.

vuji_31

Changing team will last forever with signing this kind of players like Aguero.

Selling Griezmann/Coutinho + Braithwaite, signing Haaland and Aguero as backup.Great.

Keeping Griezmann,Coutinho,Lord Braithwaite (said he will be here next year) plus signing Aguero and not signing Haalanad = WORST NIGHTMARE

FinBarcelonafan

Changing team will last forever with signing this kind of players like Aguero.

Selling Griezmann/Coutinho + Braithwaite, signing Haaland and Aguero as backup.Great.

Keeping Griezmann,Coutinho,Lord Braithwaite (said he will be here next year) plus signing Aguero and not signing Haalanad = WORST NIGHTMARE

Great point. If we had Haaland, Aguero would be waste though, no? Kinda like dream world scenario to me. It would cost too much money.

vuji_31

Overkill.

But what makes sense in Barcelona these days. In my opinion huge NO, he is done, every year have a lot of injures, and it is constant without exceptions.

People know now that we are not favorites for wining liga and CL. Bring young players, and after season or two we will be back.

Home of Barca Fans