Sergio Aguero

BarçaBarça

Said that he wants to run down his contract and return to Argentina in 2019.
That must give a little hope that Messi extends at least until then with us :)

Nothanks

Or maybe messi takes his spot
Aguero isn't the deciding factor for Messi, I think a good manager, and a board that shows like they remotely care about the club is what messi wants.

Morten

Almost as if starting a top striker every match would have been a good idea. You know, someone who is a top striker in the PL and finally has been injury free for a while now, oh well.

Morten

Surely must rank quite up there for PL-strikers in history?
Now, i didnt watch PL much during the Shearer years, only watched Arsenal a few times, so i cant really make a ranking, as for Aguero, his Goal to game ratio is incredible for someone who has been there this long.
Dont think he had the top level of someone like Henry, or Rooney(he was a real force once upon a time), but certainly incredibly efficient as a striker though.

Adversus

Surely must rank quite up there for PL-strikers in history?
Now, i didnt watch PL much during the Shearer years, only watched Arsenal a few times, so i cant really make a ranking, as for Aguero, his Goal to game ratio is incredible for someone who has been there this long.
Dont think he had the top level of someone like Henry, or Rooney(he was a real force once upon a time), but certainly incredibly efficient as a striker though.

Henry in my opinion was the best.

Arizona Scott

Too bad he was never able to make it in the pacer and more physical EPL. Smallish or technical players from Spain never make that transition well.

El Flaco

Aguero over Henry any day, it's not even close.

nHL1CO0.png

Home of Barca Fans