Emmanuel Eboue

G.J

V.H. 4 life
If it was the eboue from the bernabue in 06 then yea by all means. Sadly I haven’t seen him reached that level again in the past 3 years. Pass.​

Monte-Barça

Ziga-Zagar
Why on earth would we want him? He's crap! There IS a reason the ARSENAL fans boo him, he really is a terrible terrible player..nobody wants to see him at Barca tbh, please dont let him come here, lol.

Arsenal fans should BOO their complete squad (with technicians) with the exception of Fabregas and Arshavin, so that's bad argument. We need sub for Alves, and for 8mil i will go for a player with experience in all competitions, not for some over-rated, expensive youngster. Remember "EBooe" from CL final when Ronnie was frustrated that he can not do anything down his side, when Eto'o had great problem until that goal Larson set up in 80. min. That lousy Ebooe was very important player for them even Eto'o goal was his mistake at the end. He had bed times, but with some motivation he can be good again. But he will be a sub, and he's not that old, and there's only 2 weeks for negotiation, even less because of CL qualifications, and we're getting out of to many options. I rather have him than nobody.

J

Jordzibob

Arsenal fans should BOO their complete squad (with technicians) with the exception of Fabregas and Arshavin, so that's bad argument. We need sub for Alves, and for 8mil i will go for a player with experience in all competitions, not for some over-rated, expensive youngster. Remember "EBooe" from CL final when Ronnie was frustrated that he can not do anything down his side, when Eto'o had great problem until that goal Larson set up in 80. min. That lousy Ebooe was very important player for them even Eto'o goal was his mistake at the end. He had bed times, but with some motivation he can be good again. But he will be a sub, and he's not that old, and there's only 2 weeks for negotiation, even less because of CL qualifications, and we're getting out of to many options. I rather have him than nobody.

Yes we all remember that Eboue, thats fair enough....but we're not linked with the Eboue from two years ago, We're linked with this one, and this one is shit. Lol :lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Emmanuel Eboue - 26 y.o. Ivorian right back, currently member of Arsenal.

View attachment 968

Reason I`m opening a thread is because Barca seems interested in signing Eboue and following Arsenal`s Champions League qualification game where he stayed on the bench, the transfer to FC Barcelona now seems plausible.

J

Jordzibob

We want backup, but we dont want him. Not him, please. If that is the best the treble winners can do then the footballing world has gone crazy. Please dont come here.

maz

I walk the line
Im not sure if it makes sense. Ok the guy is an utter idiot (especially for diving in the CL final)..but i'll sidestep that point. He is a decent enough player. But It would make more sense to sign another defender and use puyol on the right when alves is rested.

J

Jordzibob

Im not sure if it makes sense. Ok the guy is an utter idiot (especially for diving in the CL final)..but i'll sidestep that point. He is a decent enough player. But It would make more sense to sign another defender and use puyol on the right when alves is rested.

I dont even think he's a decent player. But I think Puyol has shown he's more than capable of playing on the right, especially in the CL final, he made Ronaldo look extremely silly. We have good enough CB's in Marquez, Pique....does anyone have any kindof news on Millito? Anything at all?

Home of Barca Fans