20 - Sergi Roberto

Zincubus

Banned
Oddly enough I only caught the last few minutes .... just in time to see him getting caught out of position again and thankfully they messed up.

Horatio

You're welcome
Don't care too much about his technical limitations but his speed is worrisome....was easily outran again. Don't remember him being this slow.

Zincubus

Banned
You don't seem to like him, do you?

I absolutely LOVE him in midfield but he's a complete liability at RB ... it annoys me to see everyone raving about him there when he gives the other team at least one or two chances every game just because he's been caught out of position.

He's clearly seen as a weakness by the other teams who simply wait until he's 'switched off' again ..

He's a bit slow for a right back this is true. I'll be the first to tell anyone this and I love Roberto to death.

Semedo is faster but Roberto brings morentk the table overall.

Joan

I absolutely LOVE him in midfield but he's a complete liability at RB ... it annoys me to see everyone raving about him there when he gives the other team at least one or two chances every game just because he's been caught out of position.

He's clearly seen as a weakness by the other teams who simply wait until he's 'switched off' again ..

:thumbsup:

gasgas

...................Ter stegen
Semedo...pique.......umtiti..........alba
....................busquets.............
...........roberto..........rakitic
...dembele.......messi........coutinho

I think this is the way forward

Nothanks

would be interesting to see griezmann and suarez in the bench just because fanboys want semedo to start.
oh and how people complain about certain players being overused wonder who will be a substitute for RB

Catta

would be interesting to see griezmann and suarez in the bench just because fanboys want semedo to start.
oh and how people complain about certain players being overused wonder who will be a substitute for RB

That is not the only problem. Messi doesn't like playing as the lone striker or as false nine. He wants to have another forward in front of him, some people don't get it, but it is obvious that Messi likes to create more than he likes to score. The 4-4-2 or a 4-2-3-1 are currently the best formations for Barca and for getting the best out of Messi.

Home of Barca Fans