20 - Sergi Roberto

clemente

tbf semedo ran continuously up and down the pitch chasing costa or bombing forward against juve at top speed. I think resting him can be justified

I still would rather see Vidal playing RB unless its RM we are playing against, at least he can offer something offensively and looks much more natural in that position.

gatsu

Why the fuck is he still a RB, I get mad just thinking about it.

Because he is even worse as an MF. I mean we had 4 coachs pep, tata, lucho, and Valverde and no one thought that Roberto in the midfield could be a good solution.

He lacks the techical qualities and the vision of a Barça MF. Roberto is basically good fitness nothing more.

clemente

I liked when at the end of the Juventus game Valverde subbed him in to replace Dembele, it felt really comfortable that our lead will be protected.

kattanib

Because he is even worse as an MF. I mean we had 4 coachs pep, tata, lucho, and Valverde and no one thought that Roberto in the midfield could be a good solution.

He lacks the techical qualities and the vision of a Barça MF. Roberto is basically good fitness nothing more.

Or simply because he was competing against in form Raki and a younger Iniesta

Alik

Lol at including Pep and Valverde.

Home of Barca Fans