20 - Sergi Roberto

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I just came here today to let you know I really really really don't think he should be a Barca player. Over and out.

Andrew M

I just came here today to let you know I really really really don't think he should be a Barca player. Over and out.

He is definitely good enough to be in the squad, but not a first choice rb or cm. In fact he is the perfect squad player

BusiTheKing

He's not world class but he's one of the few players on our team that gets the most out of his talent right now. Great personality on the pitch, don't mind him being more aggressive in attack.

Andresito

Staff member
Perfect squad player. Works his ass off everytime and is usually very good in the biggest Liga games.

Gnidrologist

The fuck's all this praise? All he ever did was pass the ball pack. Only good thing that he didn't make defensive fuckups and made couple of good clearances.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
The fuck's all this praise? All he ever did was pass the ball pack. Only good thing that he didn't make defensive fuckups and made couple of good clearances.

Nah, he created a clear-cut opportunity for Suarez after winning the ball himself. Also saved us from a clear goal.

Home of Barca Fans