Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 6890

Thread: 20 - Sergi Roberto

Banned

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Roberto was so solid. The opposition gave up trying to get past his flank and aent all out on Alba's side. But the Roberto attack force on here is assembling faster than Voltron because of their agenda.

Shame
    New Year same Agenda

The Culest
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    He was poor today but I also don't get why Valverde decided it was a good idea to play him right after he got back from Injury, against a pretty good team in an away game.
    Valverde is a bot. His code is (If not injured or suspended play gala XI else B team player). He has no consciousness or critical thinking. Not his fault. AI has evolved that much yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    In some cases, I am not replying if a player whom I hated started to play well, so no pint in arguing currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    What, the Man City Gabriel Jesus? One of the top10 strikers in the world today?
    Pique is a quality player and a top notch leader. If I were a Barca fan I'd keep him till 36.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    Wearing the white shirt automatically makes you lose braincells, or something...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wasn't much better than Miranda against a tired Levante in the second half.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His star is crumbling FAST.

In 2018 he's only had a handful of good performances.

SAD!
    Puyol #5

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Outside of 2-3 Clasicos and that PSG game, roberto has been the very definition of average over the last 4 years. Useful backup, but should be nowhere near the first XI.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's hit his ceiling in terms of talent and ability and he should be used as a utility player off the bench.

At this point, I think we have seen enough out of both him and Semedo and what their pros and cons are in the RB spot. Time to either find a new RB or give Wague a chance at it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty average. Hope Semedo will start over him in the important CL games.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    He's hit his ceiling in terms of talent and ability and he should be used as a utility player off the bench.

At this point, I think we have seen enough out of both him and Semedo and what their pros and cons are in the RB spot. Time to either find a new RB or give Wague a chance at it.
    Agree but which Rb out there can improve us? Cancelo is wolrdclass but Juve isn't selling him. Wague deserves a chance, really good transfer from the board.

The Culest
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DAT attacking prowess putting Dani Alves to shame

Quote Originally Posted by mesiesta View Post
    Pretty average. Hope Semedo will start over him in the important CL games.
    It's Valverde. More chance of hell freezing over than him benching his favourites.
    In some cases, I am not replying if a player whom I hated started to play well, so no pint in arguing currently.
    Pique is a quality player and a top notch leader. If I were a Barca fan I'd keep him till 36.
    Wearing the white shirt automatically makes you lose braincells, or something...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who was telling that attacking-wise he is better than Semedo? He just ruins every single attack he is participating.

The Culest
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mesiesta View Post
    Who was telling that attacking-wise he is better than Semedo? He just ruins every single attack he is participating.
    @biraboyz is the leader of the Roberto groupies.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it doesn't take an expert to see that roberto is better than semedo anywhere past the halfway line

you wanna shit on roberto for misplacing balls or "ruining attacks" but semedo rarely if ever even gives the opportunity for criticism in that aspect of the game.
    stats also prove that, eye test proves that.

we can disagree all game long on who should be starter one for being more defensive and other being more attacking but even thinking that this proves a point that semedo is a good attacker is hilarious.. also another assist for roberto... lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Against better teams we'd be in trouble with Roberto though. These guys have wasted every opportunity they've had.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    everyone keeps saying that, but we've won classico's.. games against spurs and chelsea with roberto starting since semedo has been here, we've only conceded points and games against smaller clubs when roberto has been criticized the most

the theory that roberto hasn't been tested when he's played against ronaldo/bale/marcelo, hazard and other "top wingers" is null

Blaugrana al vent
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Terrible first half, think he played three offside passes. A great second one though. Another assist to his name as well, this guy does not even need his feet to give an assist. Unreal.