20 - Sergi Roberto

Joan

If he keeps providing width (which he did) and linking up well with the team, he'll keep starting. Usual match from him.

Danic

If he keeps providing width (which he did) and linking up well with the team, he'll keep starting. Usual match from him.

Funny that even the commentators stated that barca has no width in their game and everything goes through the centre including roberto....

Gnidrologist

My main problem with him (agree on weak defense, but that's usual for our fullbacks) is lack of courage. He just passes back to Messi 95% of the time. Never takes on his man. Think he was more adventurous under Lucho, which is why he was better received back then. Valverde just sucks out life from everything.

xXKonan

My main problem with him (agree on weak defense, but that's usual for our fullbacks) is lack of courage. He just passes back to Messi 95% of the time. Never takes on his man. Think he was more adventurous under Lucho, which is why he was better received back then. Valverde just sucks out life from everything.

Something about him when he started playing RB, had that Wild west look about him. Like he was instructed to go out there and not give any fucks and express himself. :lol: I actually liked this Roberto a lot when no one had any idea what he will do next.

I actually share some of the same thoughts that he seemed to be more adventurous under Lucho especially when he started out compared to now. Either it's the product of the right side being total trash, perhaps teams figured him out or Valverde doesn't want him being that adventurous.

soul24rage

Bob's main attacking weapon is running with the ball from a deep position vs a team that is not parking the bus. A perfect example of this is when he ran with the ball for Messi's last minute winner vs Real. PSV were parking the bus and countering for most of the game and he just doesn't have the skills or the quick acceleration like Alba to create chances with limited space to run into so he usually passes back to Messi.

Horatio

You're welcome
I actually share some of the same thoughts that he seemed to be more adventurous under Lucho especially when he started out compared to now. Either it's the product of the right side being total trash, perhaps teams figured him out or Valverde doesn't want him being that adventurous.

Or 4) He became complacent after securing a starter's spot opposed to when he was fighting to prove himself.

Vahue

Terrible. Can't hold his own defensively even against mediocre La Liga teams. Doesn't contribute offensively either.

Home of Barca Fans