20 - Sergi Roberto

Nothanks

I'm starting to get the feeling that he might not be athletic enough to play as a right back any more. His athleticism and bursting runs with the ball were the things that distinguished him during his first two seasons as a RB, but they gradually became rarer and rarer, and these days you hardly even see them. On top of that, he seems heavy and can't keep up with any wingers nowadays. I remember that he looked as a speed demon when he's first played at RB against Athletic away in the 15-16 season. Perhaps he's gotten too complacent and conservative because he knows that EV will keep playing him. Either way, something is not right with his physical attributes. Anyway, however, we should give Wague a chance, I've been saying it since he has been bought.
since his injury he has been worse off, in that regard yeah

should be semedo starting and roberto needing to prove himself back into the squad.

i would still take pre injury roberto over current semedo unless semedo keeps pulling games like he did vs levante last match.

Sorin

It's not even that Semedo is that much better but Roberto is actually our only back-up for Alba too. You can't have him out there with Alba and risk him getting injured or getting fatigued when we already have an arguably better player available in Semedo. Hell, even Wague could probably play at a decent level.

He's at least passable as LB while Miranda is clearly not ready.

Valverde is too shit at managing a squad though. What's new?

FCBfan22

s-l300.jpg

xXKonan

I said it before but I always felt he played better under Lucho in some aspects than under Valverde at RB.

Compare him then and now he just seems old. He wasn't perfect back then but he seemed more energetic and had a bit more in him.

Nothanks

I have the same mentality with all players that come back from injury, they need to work themselves back into the lineup
if roberto regains his form then semedo should sit back down in the bench.

raskolnikov

Sergi gets a lot of hate for his rb performances but its totally on Valverde. He is a usefull 12th man but not a starter rb. That position should be Semedo’s but Valverde makes decision on seniority rather than what is best for the team. If he had balls it would be way different.

YodaMaster

Created biggest chance in the first half... for Sevilla.

What a shit player, it's unbelievable this fraud is Barça's 4th captain.

Devils

I've never seen a player who hit his peak at 23-24 years old and thn was finished by the time he hit 26...

Incredible!

Home of Barca Fans