20 - Sergi Roberto

Hardy

he's good only at camp nou when we play with other confidence, possibly against shitty teams. just the idea that this medioman should be starter is laughable

soul24rage

For me, Bob's best role is something similar to the '2015 Rakitic role', which whenever Messi cuts in from the right, Bob moves to the right to keep the shape.

With Messi not on the team, I think it's better to start another player like Alena, Puig or even Rafinha.

Danic

Who would then play in Semedo's place? He was having an even worse game.
He didnt do anything wrong so just sub by position.
Even comnentator and expert were irritated by the sub and thought semedo got injured.
But ok, forum member xy says he was so awful then it must be the case....

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He didnt do anything wrong so just sub by position.
Even comnentator and expert were irritated by the sub and thought semedo got injured.
But ok, forum member xy says he was so awful then it must be the case....

Nah, rewatch the game. Semedo was comfortably the worst Barca player on the pitch.

Calidad

He definitely belongs in midfield BUT as a rotation option.

For me, FDJ + Arthur should be our first choice midfielders.

Busquets, Vidal, Alena, Roberto would be my choice depending on the match or circumstances. If pushed, I’d probably opt for Vidal as the most regularly used of the options. Busquets should be used more sparingly now I think.

Sell Rafinha + Rakitic.

EdmondDantes

For me, Bob's best role is something similar to the '2015 Rakitic role', which whenever Messi cuts in from the right, Bob moves to the right to keep the shape.

With Messi not on the team, I think it's better to start another player like Alena, Puig or even Rafinha.

That's basically a hybrid 4-4-2.

Griezmann will have to do a lot of defending on that left side as well. I don't see another role for him once Suarez and Messi come back, especially with Valverde still here.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
I like him because he's got legs/engine but I don't like the fact he's protected by Valverde and made to play no matter what.

It's the second he's poor and someone else pays the price so he can stay on the pitch. A Valverde specialty with his favourites.

Basically a Vazquez then, but seems to be a bit more decisive than Roberto has ever been.

It’s a symptom of board holding back on changes than anything else. These types are never the first to go. The only way they get as far as they do is because they work better and it’s impossible not to notice in training.

EdmondDantes

Basically a Vazquez then, but seems to be a bit more decisive than Roberto has ever been.

It’s a symptom of board holding back on changes than anything else. These types are never the first to go. The only way they get as far as they do is because they work better and it’s impossible not to notice in training.

Vazquez is a forward though. Roberto is a midfielder, the sector where players are on the ball the most, and that's precisely where Roberto's flaws get amplified.

El Gato

Villarato!
Vazquez is a forward though. Roberto is a midfielder, the sector where players are on the ball the most, and that's precisely where Roberto's flaws get amplified.

Vazquez is an RM rather than an RW as well. In fact, the only difference is that he is probably less suitable to a fullback role, even though he played there too.

Home of Barca Fans