20 - Sergi Roberto

behindbrowneyes

C6gS3V_XEAIVaiV.jpg

:VdB:

dostoevskij

jesus, what a confidence boost for sergi that must be to score a goal as epic as can be, after his incredible last season breakthrough, the good start this year and the poor form in last months, this shot of morphine should last at least a year:worthy:

RMU ReBorn

His goal was one of the orgasmic one you will Ever see as a Barca fan . First of all Neymar's composure to dribble past Verrati rather than crossing and that lob like a leaf falling during autumn , and a brilliant movement from Sergi keeping himself onside . oh my, i wanna watch it again and again

xXKonan

It's crazy to think at one point he was considered squad filler and it wasn't even that long ago. it tells you a lot of his progress since 2014 and his hard work to get to this point and now he will go down forever Barcelona/Football History as the man who scored the 6th goal to overcome a huge goal deficit no one thought was possible.

Legend.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
3 days later and the euphoria is still here. Every time I see that video I still love the shit out of him for that goal. I want so badly to re-live those 5 minutes of my life and experience it for the first time again. The despair and frustration as the clock ticked down, the hope reignited by Neymar's 2 goals, and then Roberto's moment.

When it happened, I totally lost my shit. I was literally screaming at the top of my lungs running around the hall pounding on the walls and going completely crazy. My RA nearly wrote me up for a noise complaint but I explained why it was necessary :lol:. It was a rush of 100% pure emotion and feeling, more overwhelming than any drug. I've never experienced anything like in my life. And I really never thought that watching a football game could ever provoke a reaction of that magnitude.

I still don't know if all the emotion was released. Part of me wants to loop that video over and over again on youtube and scream into my pillow until I feel content :lol:

MIXA

He played a decent game. I still prefer the 4-3-3. I don't think my heart is strong enough to survive another 3-4-3 game. There is simply too much last ditch defending in the 3-4-3. Too much chaos and over reliance on Mascherano's ability to make sliding tackles.

I prefer going back to the old 4-3-3. Even though it has its obvious problems, I think that Roberto and Rakitic are starting to play well. The win against PSG is still flowing through their veins. I hope that the confidence boost will help them through the rest of the season.

Home of Barca Fans