20 - Sergi Roberto

khaled_a_d

I actually think he had a good game, and most of time Chelsea had to attack from the other side actually. Sure he lost some 1 vs 1 but they have great dribblers.
On attack he wasn't good, but tbf can't blame him when he has no one in front of him, Alba had Iniesta and Messi and even Suarez giving him great passes while Roberto had Paulinho

jairzinho

I actually think he had a good game, and most of time Chelsea had to attack from the other side actually. Sure he lost some 1 vs 1 but they have great dribblers.
On attack he wasn't good, but tbf can't blame him when he has no one in front of him, Alba had Iniesta and Messi and even Suarez giving him great passes while Roberto had Paulinho

Semedo rarrely has anyone in front of him but yet he gets the blame for being weak offensively.

khaled_a_d

Semedo usually is even worse in attack that today's Roberto, and at this point I ams starting to think both should be starting

jairzinho

Has had the same group of players as Roberto has had.

Doesnt even know where and when to move so cant blame the players.

I expect way more from Roberto given that he's spent quite a substantial amount of time in that position.

Quite frankly, he's only slightly better going forward, not that impressive defensively and that's concerning.

serghei

When people say he is better offensively, what exactly does he do there in the offense that is so good? I don't remember him doing a dribble or even an overlapping run on the wing the last 6 games.

I agree. If Semedo's defensive superiority over Roberto has maybe been exaggerated, so has Roberto's 'much better' level in attack.

The issue is not that much the lost 1 vs 1s (although it can be an issue for us for sure, since most managers know he is way easier to beat than Alba), but the cheap giveaways under pressure.

Horatio

You're welcome
Might need some rest? Dunno, but I remember him saying he loves to run. He has great work ethic and he might be overdoing it whilst not knowing.

His crossing was off today.

5ergio_Busquets

I really want to know what he was thinking when he tried that backwards "clearance" toward his own penalty area! It's not the first time he did it and I really can't find a logical explanation for it.

mecka

He is example for all La Masia kids that if you are ready to work hard and sacrifice for the team you can make at barca, very happy for him.

Home of Barca Fans