20 - Sergi Roberto

BusiTheKing

He is example for all La Masia kids that if you are ready to work hard and sacrifice for the team you can make at barca, very happy for him.

If it was me and that was what I had to look forward to, I had surely taken my talents elsewhere. For all of his sacrifices and dedication, he is still being prioritized behing new signings. And not even good ones.

Last edited:

Joan

Some Catalan papers writing EV is no longer happy with Paulinho and plans to start using him in the midfield.

Not that I trust it, but would be great.

Zincubus

Banned
I really want to know what he was thinking when he tried that backwards "clearance" toward his own penalty area! It's not the first time he did it and I really can't find a logical explanation for it.

Those suicidal passes are becoming his 'forte' - he usually throws one in most games . The other night was horrendous as we were on the attack , he gives a stupid pass and suddenly we are outnumbered outside our own penalty box .

As to WHY he does those ludicrous passes I believe it's because he's spent his whole lifetime playing in midfield where when you make those passes there is always the defence behind to sort things out BUT when YOU are the defence you have to be far more careful with your choice of pass - this is why many defenders chose to hoof it long ...

PhilS

Yes, that pass was atrocious. But, quite rare coming from him. His passing and dribbling has not been quite as good as usual the last few games. Still, with his hustle, crazy bravery, physicality and athleticism, it is essential to have him on the field. He provides things that are a bit lacking from the rest of the squad.

BerkeleyBernie

Yes, that pass was atrocious. But, quite rare coming from him. His passing and dribbling has not been quite as good as usual the last few games. Still, with his hustle, crazy bravery, physicality and athleticism, it is essential to have him on the field. He provides things that are a bit lacking from the rest of the squad.

True. Other than Coutinho, I can't think of another player combining the hustle, the technical ability and the game smarts.

MagIX

He is example for all La Masia kids that if you are ready to work hard and sacrifice for the team you can make at barca, very happy for him.

Very proud of him me too, already a legend, goal vs PSG, fantastic run vs RM for the 3-2, assist for suarez vs RM for the 1-0,............

Cantera product, barca DNA, humble, he does not behave like a diva, hardworker, symbol of genuine barcelona values.

Thank you Sergi ! :worthy::barcascarf:

Home of Barca Fans