20 - Sergi Roberto

xXKonan

D5V4PqiWkAEiaEF.jpg

Havesaks

Mane will eat him alive. I fear ev wants to control the game from start at camp nou and therefore starting roberto which would be a mistake imo. If lfc plays powerplay from get-go, we could concede a couple of goals IF its roberto>semedo. Play it safe, and lets progress as the game moves a long

Riordon

Mane will eat him alive. I fear ev wants to control the game from start at camp nou and therefore starting roberto which would be a mistake imo. If lfc plays powerplay from get-go, we could concede a couple of goals IF its roberto>semedo. Play it safe, and lets progress as the game moves a long

Semedo got eaten alive by 18 year old Vinicius while Roberto pocketed him

Cule4life

The Culest
Valgreen and his goldilocks loverboy can fuck right off. Tired of seeing Bobby giving me mini heart attacks every few minutes

CatalinR10

mane - speed demon

roberto - slow with pubescent body

This game was made for Semedo but whatever , let him get shred by mane in the 2nd half again.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Both Robertson and Mane did him so many times in that 1st half. This guy is terrible at defending as said a million times before. He needs to be subbed off now.

Zidane82

Both Robertson and Mane did him so many times in that 1st half. This guy is terrible at defending as said a million times before. He needs to be subbed off now.

I was thinking he’d done so well in that saving tackle then the replay showed he’d pulled the guy back and somehow avoided a clear yellow ..

He’s done better than normal imho

Home of Barca Fans