20 - Sergi Roberto

Horatio

You're welcome
Seems to be stuck in a different epoch of Barcelona. Doesn't seem as attacking-minded as the rest of the team. Was happy to see Dest come on.

Maybe I am talking crap, but felt like he was slowing game down when not necessary.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Seems to be stuck in a different epoch of Barcelona. Doesn't seem as attacking-minded as the rest of the team. Was happy to see Dest come on.

Maybe I am talking crap, but felt like he was slowing game down when not necessary.

First start after a lengthy injury and covid, wouldn't read into it too much.

xXKonan

The first feelings with Sergi Roberto are pessimistic. There's talk that he may have had a relapse. He could be out for at least 1 month if the first diagnosis is confirmed. Tests will be done on Thursday (via
@fansjavimiguel
)

soul24rage

dang, hopefully with the international break coming up, he should be 100% recovered with no fear of relapse in the beg. of April

Windhook

I agree, he has to be a part of this club. Injuries are setback, but he is a quality player and loves the club. He sacrificed a lot in his career playing in odd positions - I remember Luis Enrique played him as DM, RB and during that 0-4 El Clasico at Bernabeu he played as right winger (Messi was benched due to an injury).

Messigician

30 years old and has many muscular injuries, versatile because he has (had) pace and cab play wide. Can he still do this well? Don't think so.

For his high wages (300k a week) for me it's a sell.

Alba Gaya and Dest Emerson plus for emergencies Mingueza is fine cover for fullbacks.

Sorry it's a sell for me dawgs

Home of Barca Fans