20 - Sergi Roberto

Antimadridista1

Sergi Roberto ran 12,695 kilometres against Celtic on Wed, most of a Barcelona player in a Champions League game this season. #ucl [via md]

Stric

Here we are overplaying a tired, aging Xavi, when we have a youngster covering 12 thousand kilometres per game. Our club is clueless. There ought to be a vote of no confidence for the board.

Richard.H

I see something special in this kid and I really hope I'm not wrong. He's sort of a Keita-esque player since he can cover a lot of ground on the field. It's a damn shame that he's not playing more.

Antimadridista1

He is one of the reason why we recovered pressing during the last C1 game. I really hope that Tata will have the balls to start him against City if Xavi is injured or coming back from injury.
I'm pretty sure that he'll be great.
What do you think guys ?

B

beautifulgame

I think you have a valid in that we need some new players in the squad to reestablish the pressing and it won't happen otherwise. Sergi made a good case that he can be one of those players. However, starting against City could make sense but i'm not sure who to drop.

I said it on the other thread: his skillset would be helpful in the away game against City. But he hasn't played much this season, I'm not sure about throwing him to the lions. We don't want a repeat of Bartra vs Bayern. If Tata is even thinking about playing Roberto against City, he should give him a good run of games before then.

DinhoR10

I said it on the other thread: his skillset would be helpful in the away game against City. But he hasn't played much this season, I'm not sure about throwing him to the lions. We don't want a repeat of Bartra vs Bayern. If Tata is even thinking about playing Roberto against City, he should give him a good run of games before then.

Theres the game against atletico before and I believe atletico to be tougher than man city maybe he can get some mins there.

Home of Barca Fans