20 - Sergi Roberto

snowy

Not just cuz he's La Masia. He's a genuinely nice guy. Everybody likes him. Out of this world Peoples skills.

Teammates get attach to him like Crazy Horse Glued on a mad mustang.

Prediciton: he scores the winner vs Bayern

Horatio

You're welcome
Not just cuz he's La Masia. He's a genuinely nice guy. Everybody likes him. Out of this world Peoples skills.

Teammates get attach to him like Crazy Horse Glued on a mad mustang.

Prediciton: he scores the winner vs Bayern

He?s just nice to everyone because he is overcompensating.

snowy

In China, in the great city of Guiyang, they named a park after him. Gongyuan Roberto Durian _ cuz his friendly smiles is smack full of flava and packs a knockout punch! hahaha

BADGERBHOY

Dont get the fascination with this guy. He's bang average.
Should have sold him to Chelsea a few years back, when they were willing to meet his 40m buy out clause.
Instead we give him a juicy new contract.

Messigician

Dont get the fascination with this guy. He's bang average.
Should have sold him to Chelsea a few years back, when they were willing to meet his 40m buy out clause.
Instead we give him a juicy new contract.

Lmfao he's worth much more than 40m can't buy a quality RM RB CM for 40m

jamrock

He was good, at least he covers ground and makes runs off the ball, which is more than i could say for most of our team.

Against bayern a realistic midfield, that could potentially not get ran over is, him FDJ and busquets, I'd personally drop busquets but that's not gonna happen.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

He was good, at least he covers ground and makes runs off the ball, which is more than i could say for now of our team.

Against bayern a realistic midfield, that could potentially not her ran over is, him FDJ and busquets, I'm personally drop busquets but that's not gonna happen.

Yeah, that is my favorite midfield too.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He's good in certain games but largely, he is an extremely average/limited player who gets the privilege or responsibility of someone much better. Consistent starter in big games, 4th captain, lots of trust. This is all despite having 1 good CL moment ever (the 6-1) and literally 0 assists in his whole CL career.

He has the energy and runs back and forth but outside of that very limited. No agility or dribbling outside of a vertical line, limited passing range/vision, very overrated defensively even as a midfielder. He's like a Lucas Vasquez level player except RM has the common sense to not make Lucas Vasquez one of the pillars of the team lol.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He's good in certain games but largely, he is an extremely average/limited player who gets the privilege or responsibility of someone much better. Consistent starter in big games, 4th captain, lots of trust. This is all despite having 1 good CL moment ever (the 6-1) and literally 0 assists in his whole CL career.

He has the energy and runs back and forth but outside of that very limited. No agility or dribbling outside of a vertical line, limited passing range/vision, very overrated defensively even as a midfielder. He's like a Lucas Vasquez level player except RM has the common sense to not make Lucas Vasquez one of the pillars of the team lol.

Yes he is overrated as fuck.

Andresito

Staff member
Can honestly not seeing him having a good game unfortunately. Just praying for one of his great trademark runs to set up a goal. He's done it before in big games.

utility73

How this guy is still allowed to play professional football at any club let alone at a once great club like FC Barcelona.

Home of Barca Fans