20 - Sergi Roberto

Latschenkiefer

He has always been relatively bad in tight spaces. Today, Villarreal gave us plenty of space and he had a really good game. But let's see if he can do this kind of performance against different opponents.

JamDav1982

He has always been relatively bad in tight spaces. Today, Villarreal gave us plenty of space and he had a really good game. But let's see if he can do this kind of performance against different opponents.

He wont ever be a midfielder to probe a deep, well organised defence and always read game and moved very well.

It i just about knowing when to use him.

Latschenkiefer

He wont ever be a midfielder to probe a deep, well organised defence and always read game and moved very well.

It i just about knowing when to use him.

True, but it feels like our coaches pick the line up on rotation plans, form and veteran status and rarely according to tactics.

Last edited:

Cool

Hes always a great CM when the game is open and spaces are available. However, his biggest problem is in tight spaces.

Riordon

Says his best position is left-sided midfielder. Dont forget this guy has been playing out of position for 5 years without complaining even though he had great offers elsewhere (City, Chelsea). Simply the best option we had on the RB position for the last 5 years

Top guy honestly

FinBarcelonafan

Says his best position is left-sided midfielder. Dont forget this guy has been playing out of position for 5 years without complaining even though he had great offers elsewhere (City, Chelsea). Simply the best option we had on the RB position for the last 5 years

Top guy honestly

I don't think he is amazing in any spot but is there more versatile player? I don't think so. The guy is perfect team player. Every team needs one guy like him. You can throw him at almost any spot and he is okay.

Messigician

I like him alot at RB.

I do not think he's all that in CM, EV played hi there stsrt of the season and we dropped points. He's not all that really

Cool

Lucho saw that hes not good enough for Barca as a midfielder, Valvarde for all of his short comings saw that and now Setien will understand why the
two coaches before him did not utilize him as a starter in midfield.

FinBarcelonafan

Yeah he is a great sub. That's what he is. Same with Vidal, Rakitic. Most of our starters are pretty good subs but terrible starters.

Home of Barca Fans