20 - Sergi Roberto

clemente

Don't expect Van Persie-esque finishing from our right-back because you will be disappointed.

Walker, Kimmich, TAA, Danilo, Carvajal all the top clubs right backs are better finishers than him, and he is the Alves replacement, wht do you mean don't expect good finishing? Ah shit just noticed you are that troll with a new account, I am empathetic to you, how boring your life must be that you choose to waste other peoples time on forums.

Catta

Walker, Kimmich, TAA, Danilo, Carvajal all the top clubs right backs are better finishers than him, and he is the Alves replacement, wht do you mean don't expect good finishing? Ah shit just noticed you are that troll with a new account, I am empathetic to you, how boring your life must be that you choose to waste other peoples time on forums.

Sergi Roberto has 15 career goals, Walker 9, Carvajal 7, Kimmich 22, TAA 6, Danilo 20. How are they any better finishers than Roberto.

Catta

Maybe because the players are younger or that Roberto has only 1 goal for Barcelona.

Walker, Carvajal and Danilo are not younger, and have more matches than him. Kimmich is playing sometimes in midfield so that why he has such good numbers. And TAA will probably become the best RB of his generation, he is already better than all of those players you mentioned.

You are portraying Roberto worse than he is.

Devils

Playing with 10 men with this guy one the pitch.

I mean this is what it's come to?

Having this guy in our front line makes Cesc look like a prime R9 forward for us.

booge

Playing with 10 men with this guy one the pitch.

I mean this is what it's come to?

Having this guy in our front line makes Cesc look like a prime R9 forward for us.

he cost messi so many goals this shit roberto. when will he ever be dropped. his right back. shit winger, shit midfielders. just passes back or side ways.

Home of Barca Fans