20 - Sergi Roberto

jairzinho

Imagine this guy is a team captain. Missed a tackle forcing Pique to concede a penalty and nowhere close to Maxi on the second goal. Should be sold or benched in the summer. Not good enough to be a starter at this club.

Rory

tell me if I'm wrong but if you raised any able-bodied spanish boy in la masia and made sure he stayed fit and healthy he'd be as good as sergi roberto

fergus90

People were screaming out for him to be discarded in 2016, it's 2020 and he's one of the club captains. Tells you everything you need to know about the way the club has been ran in Bartomeu's reign.

xXKonan

He will never ever be starter material.

He turns 28 this year and has been at the same level since 2017 with few improvements. I'm so sick of coaches trying to use him as a starter because he's marginally better on the ball than the other RB options we have.

What good is that when he can't defend for shit. Guy gets bodied and blown past in 1v1 duels it a fucking joke. It's like watching a traffic cone whose only good use is to advance the ball and that's it.

El Gato

Villarato!
How shit must Semedo be that this guy's versatility makes him attractive for any manager wanting to patch holes in defense?

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Hot take: he is already declining. Compare him to 15/16 and 16/17 roberto when he was peaking and the man is a shadow of himself.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hot take: he is already declining. Compare him to 15/16 and 16/17 roberto when he was peaking and the man is a shadow of himself.

That Roberto wasn't a consistent performer either.

He's always been a player that plays really well in moments. That's however just not good enough.

Devils

The only thing this guy was good for was his runs on the ball. He can't even do that anymore...wtf.

He runs like a 60 year old now.

Home of Barca Fans