20 - Sergi Roberto

CatalinR10

This guy is fucking shit. If he wasn't a masia player he would be on the bench for Betis right now. Some people talking that he should start ahead of Semedo because he's better offensively ....he has 2 assists in 22 games while Semedo has 3 in 20. Even if he would be slightly better in offense than Semedo , he's fucking garbage in the back , which Semedo isn't.

I thought we got our deffense sorted 1-2 years ago but we're back to 0 with fuckers like Roberto , Pique ( who is world class sometimes against RM ) average Lenglet , injured Umtiti. Only guy i had hopes for ( Todibo ) is going on loan cause the coach won't play him ahead of these bots, lmao.

Rory

I feel like he's definitely not good enough to play for us but at the same time he's accepted stalling his personal progression as a player to become a squad man for us. Obviously playing for barca is his dream so he's hardly losing out. I just mean if he left a couple of years ago he'd probably be an average la liga CM now. Instead he's become a below average RB and below average CM.

xXKonan

I would blame the coaching staff and the board before blaming Roberto for this issue.

Roberto knows his limits, Valverde is not smart enough to understand them though. His obsession with using Fullbacks to have 90% of the ball when it isn't with Messi is fucking stupid and thinks to persist with Roberto there will somehow make us better.

No, it won't make us better, we are still vulnerable at the back and having an RB who basically cannot defend very well while having already a Fragile as fuck LB, and Two CBs who shit themselves against any decent attackers is somehow an acceptable trade-off because we apparently need to have him at RB.

I really can't wait for the day when we get an actual coach to have the balls to rebuild the Backline and instead of having a backline of guys who are only starting because they have been here the longest.

cro-man

We need a rb who can overtake roberto. It shouldnt be hard to find a proper rb who can beat this guy. Its embarrassing that this guy is still a starter here. This guy would never start in a different big club never. He would at best be a starter at some midtable club.

canadianculé

Sergi bob is obviously not of the quality that alves was but when the guy is consistent he can be a beast in midfield or at the back. Spanish utility knife and a great rotational player. It would be great to have a complete fullback on the right but we don’t have that and it’s not Roberto’s fault. Semedo also isn’t the answer. They’re like two rotational fullbacks with missing skillsets. If you could combine them you’d get one solid all around fullback.

KingLeo10

He's alright as a sub but clearly not starter material for Barca. Problem is Semedo isn't either. Sell both, get someone serious in the summer.

Home of Barca Fans