20 - Sergi Roberto

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Bit early to judge that. You may well be right but can't jump to conclusions based on a 2 full team appearances and a disjointed pre season travelling two different continents.

I have made my conclusion based on several years of following his development at Barca youth systems and Barca B. He is a hard worker, but isn't that talented.

Devils

MARCA are speculating that Roberto will play in attack against Betis. FFS...

Just close the club already. We're finished.

EdmondDantes

I don't doubt that at all.

He'll probably start with Antoine and Rafinha up top.

Busquets and grandpa hips Rakitic back in the 11. De Jong to keep his place but you never know with Valverde and his capacity to make this team atrociously depressing to watch.

abbbs97

Great..Sergi 'Average' Roberto will most probably be starting as a winger :facepalm: This dude shouldnt even still be here yet he's a starter choice for Barca. Unbelievable.

The midfield will 100% be Rakitic-Busquets-De Jong.

serghei

Watched some sequences of the game vs Athletic Bilbao and this man didn't even play in midfield most of the time. Many times when he had to appear in the hole to receive the ball and advance the play he was waiting the ball higher up, like a forward. I mean, what the fuck!

Terrible. Not his fault though.

Marshall D Teach

Great..Sergi 'Average' Roberto will most probably be starting as a winger :facepalm: This dude shouldnt even still be here yet he's a starter choice for Barca. Unbelievable.

The midfield will 100% be Rakitic-Busquets-De Jong.

Wouldn't be so optimistic about the midfield. You just know Valverde is frothing at the mouth to bench De Jong and will do so the minute he finds any excuse to.

EdmondDantes

Watched some sequences of the game vs Athletic Bilbao and this man didn't even play in midfield most of the time. Many times when he had to appear in the hole to receive the ball and advance the play he was waiting the ball higher up, like a forward. I mean, what the fuck!

Terrible. Not his fault though.

And who did Valverde verbally blame in the end? Alena saying he was the one who was disconnected, despite the fact he was the one player who did alright in the first half. His sacred cows get a pass though, like always. Ball-less garden gnome.

Catta

Absolutely not. He is far worse. To be fair two of our starting midfielders today are worse than Raki. Only De Jong is better.

He can at least run, what does Rakitic offer nowadays, absolutely nothing. But I agree that Raki is better than Busi. Arthur-De Jong-Vidal would be my preferrd midfield combination.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Some of you are delusional. It's laughable if you honestly think Roberto is better player than Rakitic. :facepalm:

Roberto is better at delivering a through ball than any of the midfielders we have in the team. Rafinha is capable of that as well, but I guess he is a forward now. Puig is better in that department, but he is at Barca B.

Home of Barca Fans