20 - Sergi Roberto

xXKonan

If you want to win ugly, he's not the player you start at RB.

He's far better shoved forward if you want to do that.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Was very good when he was moved up to RM. His best role is on the right side in the 4-4-2.

Horrible as a RB though and was getting dusted up by Mane plenty of times and just caught out of position. Didn't deliver anything offensively from the RB position either, and literally never has done so in the CL. He scored vs PSG but even that I think was in a 3-4-3, I've never seen anything impressive offensively from him in the CL as a right back. He should never play in that position during the knockout stages, period. Nothing to offer.

Much better as a sub or utility for 4-4-2, whether we start with that formation or switch to it mid-game.

Nothanks

I keep hearing prophecies that X Y and Z wingers are going to have a field day with him
score X amount of goals

yet nothing bad happens, and even when we don't concede or have any real fault people still shit on him
must be shitty to feel this salty after winning a 3-0 semi final.

FinBarcelonafan

I keep hearing prophecies that X Y and Z wingers are going to have a field day with him
score X amount of goals

yet nothing bad happens, and even when we don't concede or have any real fault people still shit on him

LOL

Mane was having field day with him. He couldn't stop him at all. Mabe would run past him every chance he got.

Nothanks

i must have missed all those goals you imagined from mane

lmao
most of the most dangerous shots from liverpool were produced from our left hand side

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
score X amount of goals

I keep hearing prophecies that Roberto is gonna do X, Y, and Z offensively as a right back in the CL and how we can't afford to lose his integral presence in our attack by starting Semedo.

Yet nothing happens. Not only does he never assist or score (as a RB) in the CL, he doesn't even make any good plays down the flank at all.

Dude simply isn't a good RB, never was. He's good as a wide midfielder.

Nothanks

i mean the second goal had nothing to do with roberto i guess

/s

i wonder what game you guys watched.

i did watch semedo run himself out the field with the ball though. :lol:

FinBarcelonafan

i must have missed all those goals you imagined from mane

lmao
most of the most dangerous shots from liverpool were produced from our left hand side

Just watch the game again and you will notice how he was dicked around. They had no problem running past him. He just doesn't have the speed to be RB vs top teams. Semedo would have never let those situations happen because he would block the assist or block the chances.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
People weren't running past him. Mane had more duels against Pique than he did against him ffs. I agree that Robertson caused him all sorts of troubles with his overlapping, though, but that was expected given that Messi does not defend. Vidal was there to help him, and luckily Robertson's crosses were shit.

underoath

Banned
i mean the second goal had nothing to do with roberto i guess

/s

i wonder what game you guys watched.

i did watch semedo run himself out the field with the ball though. :lol:

The Semedo fanboys are something different, they will tell you the moment he enter the field the opposing players are so scared to attack his side because he's so GREAT at defending specially 1v1. But if you mentioned the RM teenager, but but Semedo didn't get any help etc etc :lol:

Nothanks

and that apparently roberto didn't get schooled by some kid fresh from the favela because he had time to study him after semedo's blunders
the shit excuses are incredible lmao

underoath

Banned
:lol: I downloaded the game and watching it right now, and in no way shape or form that Semedo's defense is the reason why they're not attacking his side. Both Roberto and Semedo covering that side with a little help from Busi. Majority of the attack are on Salah side, there was a time almost every player of Liverpool were on Alba's side. Liverpool just don't have any idea after the 2nd goal. But i want Semedo to start the next game with Roberto in the mid. Bench Rakitic

Home of Barca Fans