20 - Sergi Roberto

Porque

Would it be unfair to say that Sergi Roberto is the modern day Gabri? Can play a plethora of position without exceeding in any. Gabri was a good player in his day, but hindered more-so than Sergi Roberto with injuries.

EdmondDantes

Excellent cameo. All action as soon as he stepped in the second half.

Shame it was at right back again since I liked his performance in midfield midweek. I hope he starts against Real there and Semedo keeps his spot.

EdmondDantes

Not a great performance by any means by Sergi but he got the job done in this 4-3-3 / 4-4-2 hybrid tonight.

He worked his socks off and looked tidy on the ball. The best news of all is with the Lyon game and now Madrid, he seemingly put an end to the dreadful Rakitic-Vidal CM combo - hopefully.

YodaMaster

Bad game from him, unseen in first half, completely abandoned Semedo defensively !
Had better activity in second half, especially in last 30 mins. Typically a utility player: will be trash when team struggles then he'll be ok when team is doing better. Not starter material. Never was. Never will be. Even less so in midfield or in attack.

Arizona Scott

Not ideal to start bob he is a great player to have the bench or have cover for injuries in multiple positions.

Bob imo is better on a wing than more central, not world class processing and reading of the whole field so i think does better with a narrower focus.

Also remember he played really well in the 1st game where we kept in 1-1, helping holding the fort until arthur is back.

Cule4life

The Culest
Not ideal to start bob he is a great player to have the bench or have cover for injuries in multiple positions.

Bob imo is better on a wing than more central, not world class processing and reading of the whole field so i think does better with a narrower focus.

Also remember he played really well in the 1st game where we kept in 1-1, helping holding the fort until arthur is back.

So we do agree on something :lol:

Home of Barca Fans