20 - Sergi Roberto

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
You really dun goofed when your biggest fanboy abandons you :lol:

Continue laughing, but I have already admitted that Semedo is a better fit in away games where it is expected that the opposition will try to exploit our right side (because there is no winger to help the right back). Moreover, he shouldn't have started because he has just come back from an injury, consequently he looked way heavier/slower than usual.

CatalinR10

giphy.gif

Sorin

I don't like Roberto as a RB, my post history reflects that pretty clearly, but let's be serious, Semedo is no starter material either. Maybe he offers a little more solidity at the back(he has his inexplicable brainfarts as well) but what we really need is a new RB.

Does Wague have the permission to play? If he does, would throw him against Levante to see what he's about.

Joan

I don't like Roberto as a RB, my post history reflects that pretty clearly, but let's be serious, Semedo is no starter material either. Maybe he offers a little more solidity at the back(he has his inexplicable brainfarts as well) but what we really need is a new RB.

Does Wague have the permission to play? If he does, would throw him against Levante to see what he's about.

Aye, but he suffered a concussion earlier today. Expected to be ready for the Copa match, however.

FCB1987

Banned
I don't mind Roberto in La Liga, but Semedo needs to play up against the likes of Ronaldo, Neymar, Sane, and Mane in the CL

Arizona Scott

Roberto's side was a lot better than Alba's today. I am personally torn between Roberto and Semedo, too bad we don't have one player with both qualities.

Home of Barca Fans