20 - Sergi Roberto

Danic

While he was bad at defending again, i stop blaming our RBs for the weak offensive. The Problem is the whole construction of our right side...

ASordidGod

The goals were both on Pique/Vermaelen. Stupid to blame Sergi, he hasn't been any worse than the others.

First goal gets caught beneath the ball, too slow to recover. Offered absolutely nothing going forward either. Don't get me wrong the whole team was awful, but he's too poor a defender to contribute so little in attack.

pregra

Has absolutely no particularly good attributes. Just a hard worker. That shouldn’t be enough to start for Barca.

clemente

Semedo would have outpaced their winger on the wing on the first goal and that whole situation wouldn't have happened, and for the 2nd goal he would have also outpaced their opponent and the Pique pass would have actually went to him, please tell me again how great Roberto is.

xXKonan

He was abysmal on both ends of the field today.

This game is pretty much summed up his post-contract extension and 2018 in general. I can't even remember the last time he put together a string of good performances. It's either one good enough game and followed up by 3-5 games that he is just bad and doesn't really do anything other than be a easy target for some winger.

Setup of the team plays a part obviously since the right side has been a problem for a while now. But one of his biggest weaknesses for a fullback going forward is that he cannot beat his man with individual skill or on pace. He relies a lot on a link up 1-2's to beat a player and if he can't do that then he's pretty much nulified to an extent.

Semedo for his flaws going forward that's the biggest thing he has on Roberto and it's a crucial one as well he has the pace and ability to beat his man on individual skill along with being a better defender than Bob is.

If he's not doing enough on the offensive end then there's no point in him being our starting RB. You can be Lenient if he had a lot more in the toolbox in terms of trickery and individual ability to make up for not being a great defender but he really doesn't have that.

Home of Barca Fans