20 - Sergi Roberto

Nothanks

Was nice to see plays actually develop on the right, and messi being more involved on the wing with a playable rightback.

also nice to see someone make runs behind the defense and actually get an assist and help the team

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Was nice to see plays actually develop on the right, and messi being more involved on the wing with a playable rightback.

also nice to see someone make runs behind the defense and actually get an assist and help the team

That's all very nice but we can't have a rightback that can't defend. Either give Semedo a chance to develop that understanding in the first 11 or we need a new rb next summer.

Danic

U are trying so hard its really funny :)

Nothanks

huh... you post somewhere that isn't semedo's thread interesting
sure is nice to see messi not have to babysit the rightback position though :)

Danic

I post wherever i have to say something without trying hard.

Ur just like a doll whos repeating the same dumb sentences over and over again...

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
Think Valverde rates Roberto creatively higher and figured there wouldn't be a lot of times for Semedo to have space to run into again Real Valladoid.

Total-Football

Think Valverde rates Roberto creatively higher and figured there wouldn't be a lot of times for Semedo to have space to run into again Real Valladoid.

showed outer space creativity with that pass to dembele in the second half smh.. im a big fan of roberto and i have had enough.. semedo is already a better RB and to me he proved it already.

Horatio

You're welcome
showed outer space creativity with that pass to dembele in the second half smh.. im a big fan of roberto and i have had enough.. semedo is already a better RB and to me he proved it already.

I never saw in Roberto what people have been seeing in him for 4 seasons now. Would always prefer Semedo over Roberto on RB.

Zidane82

Sergi played very well last night. Excellent assist as well.

He was poor again !

Sure that one headed down assist but anyone on the pitch could have done that .. as usual he lost possession many times , usually finding himself out of position .., as in the instance where Pique had to make a last ditch tackle in the RB area and injured himself .. just to cover for Roberto

Home of Barca Fans