20 - Sergi Roberto

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Roberto's performance today was AT LEAST as bad as Mathieu vs Juventus if not worse. But people will ignore that cause he's a fan favorite and remontada golden boy.

One of the worst individual defensive performances this season.

dakt

Man he really sucked. Ufff...was he who launched the ball to the middle after which Chelsea had that big chance? Totally out of his tune.

Devils

Bad performance.

But these nights happen to everyone. It's not like Sergi hasn't already proven he can go up against the best of opponents.

FinBarcelonafan

I want Semedo. He is not producing offensively, terrible defensively.

I know he might be injured, but I don't even see anything good offensively ATM. What happened to him?

kattanib

I want Semedo. He is not producing offensively, terrible defensively.

I know he might be injured, but I don't even see anything good offensively ATM. What happened to him?

I believe the reason why Roberto is playing ahead of Semedo is that EV doesn't want to risk it by having two many new/ sub players on the right side and thus affects the fluidity of our game play (Deloufue, Vidal and now Dembele)

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Blah-blah-blah same stuff again. Yes, he is very suspect in one vs ones against a winger. All right backs are actually if the man in question is Hazard. Regardless of how shit Hazard was today, his dribbling was still quite good as it is usually the case. And it was evident that Chelsea targeted our right flank, they were creating overloads time after time there. Roberto will always struggle in such conditions. Still had a couple of nice tackles and did not make big mistakes.

There is no one better for the job atm, Semedo hasn't convinced me yet. Roberto is 26 already. Now I just sort of hope he gets the chance to play a full season in midfield until he is 30+ years old.

GOAT_SUAREZ

He has played well this season and bad today. So what? He will get some midfield time anyway next year due to some players leaving there.

Home of Barca Fans