20 - Sergi Roberto

wisconsincule

It's too bad we went into the season with no true RB so he was stuck playing there. He probably would have helped us out a lot this year had he still been in the midfield. I'd be interested to see if he can play the two man midfield with Busi.

Giginho75

i think sergi rob. played good games in the last season as lateral defender and he has a lot of talent.

i don't know if he can be one of the midfielders of line-up next season, but maybe just an alternative.

fergus90

Think his importance to us is going to continue to grow. He's been involved in a couple of our biggest moments this season and has bags of energy right until the final whistle.

Good utility player to have, would be interested to see how he fairs in the midfield with a good run of games instead of appearances here and there.

Total-Football

Busquets-Rakitic-Sergio would have been a decent midfield trio, provided that we had signed a decent RB instead of the average Vidal. He's no Iniesta when it comes to pure ability, but iniesta is not defending well at all and extreamly slow nowdays . Some crucial goals conceded were result of his defending, or rather the lack of it.

clemente

Busquets-Rakitic-Sergio would have been a decent midfield trio, provided that we had signed a decent RB instead of the average Vidal. He's no Iniesta when it comes to pure ability, but iniesta is not defending well at all and extreamly slow nowdays . Some crucial goals conceded were result of his defending, or rather the lack of it.

Surprised even our fans mistake his name, and that midfield is very uncreative, we have already tried it out but it's just really bad offensively

xXKonan

I wonder who bid for him. 35 Million is 5 million off his current buyout clause (40 Million).

It probably came for a EPL team then.

xXKonan

He only has a 40M buyout?
That´s pretty low but i doubt he would want to leave now.
When he signed a new deal in the summer of 2014 his Buyout clause was 30 Million+10 with the 10 being added on depending how many games he played aka a variable clause.

Roberto still hasn't gotten a updated contract to correct it.

Alik

When he signed a new deal in the summer of 2014 his Buyout clause was 30 Million+10 with the 10 being added on depending how many games he played aka a variable clause.

Roberto still hasn't gotten a updated contract to correct it.

He is also one of our most underpaid players iirc.

Messi983

Roberto doesn't want to leave so his clause is not important. That said, after Messi's renewal he's probably the next in line for a new contract alongside Pique and Iniesta (if he'll decide to stay).

Home of Barca Fans