20 - Sergi Roberto

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
First off i dont drink alcohol

Secondly you said he should be trusted in midfield
I asked, is it wise to drop any of gomes,iniesta, rafinha, rakitic, denis just so Roberto can play while he is already worldclass at RB
I don't think it was suggested that Bob be moved to mid field...... Just given the reason why he did not perform very well when he played there, it was true that he only did not perform to his potential back then was because he was not a regular then! The fact that he performed well when played in mid field last season attests to the same!!

F

Flavia

Are people hesitant because he used to be a CM or ? Because I can name plenty of world class players who played in different positions when they were younger. Positions change all the time. He's a RB now.
I don't even understand why being a cm first would be a problem. Alves used to be a 4th midfielder for us sometimes. and that background is actually helping Bob a lot.

gasgas

People in here would probably even call Xavi a DM like he used to play and not a real CM and Busquets an AM before he was converted to DM. Busi is not a real DM is the logic of these people.

Versatility doesnt exist according to these people. The position you are born with is the position you play until retirement. And only one position.

Nailed it

Jombi

People will still want us to sign boneheads for a gazillion euros who cant cross. Just because. Roberto is a very clever and composed player. I said this when he first was moved to DM at the end of the season 2 years ago. Naturally, he will rise to be the best RB in the world if he isnt already.

Devils

This kid brings tears to my eyes, I am so proud.

I've said it before, this kid is Lucho's legacy, he is the greatest contribution Lucho has made to us.

cro-man

Hard to tell where he is weak but his strenghts are clear as the heaven. I am sure he only can get better as he just started his carrier as a rb.

Home of Barca Fans