20 - Sergi Roberto

Dervyx

birthday party

33kpt9x.jpg

D

danumber10

Most OVERRATED player ever. AND no it's not b.c of tonight's game. He could score a hat trick in second half and It wouldn't change my mind. All games I've seen him I still don't understand Why they haven't come to watch me plaay.

D

danumber10

writing off youngster that played just 2 full games with first team
:lol: :lol:
get a grip da-dumb-er
f off I've watched him since Barca B and still dont know what Pep sees in him. he's good for barca B not barca.

Yugi

f off I've watched him since Barca B and still dont know what Pep sees in him. he's good for barca B not barca.

how much you´ve seen? like 2 matches? Pep is full of praise on him and maybe you didnt notice we were shit as a team first half, pitch didnt help a bit too

E

estranged

poor game from him, he'll want to forget this one, but he did have some good moments, the talent is there but he needs to get his nerves under control.

anybody writing him off at this point is just talking out of their ass.

D

danumber10

how much you´ve seen? like 2 matches? Pep is full of praise on him and maybe you didnt notice we were shit as a team first half, pitch didnt help a bit too
I've watched him since 09 and till this day I don't see any special with this guy. He's overrated. Not every barca B player is destined to make it in Barca senior squad. Pep praised Chygrynskiy too? so? As I said , my view towards this guy is not b.c of tonights game only that would be stupid.

D

danumber10

poor game from him, he'll want to forget this one, but he did have some good moments, the talent is there but he needs to get his nerves under control.

anybody writing him off at this point is just talking out of their ass.
they said the same when I wrote off Fontas :pep: anyone thinking that every barca B player is a genius is thinking out of their....

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Dreadful performance... What annoyed me the most is that he didn't get subbed when obviously our midfield wasn't working... He still has a long way to go to make it as a first team player...

M

mitkoa7x

jesus, you're too harsh with this boy. I thought his linkup with cuenca was great

He had to make a 4-5 meter passes to get the ball from the middle to Cuenca, then Isaac did the rest. He had like 50% successful passes all from 5 meters max. He has been utter shit and not only this game but against Bate and Hospi too, the team was good in those games and his deficiency wasnt so painfully obvious

Home of Barca Fans