20 - Sergi Roberto

Yugi

Guardiola: "Sergi Roberto is too good, he can play everywhere. With Montoya, Barcelona have a great right back for the future."

Maria

Guardiola: "Sergi Roberto is too good, he can play everywhere. With Montoya, Barcelona have a great right back for the future."

Pep loves Sergi just as much as I do :wub:
I hope that Montoya will play more minutes after Maxwell's departure.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
My fucking god, I'm in absolute awe how good Roberto and Montoya will be for the future. Absolute class from both of the two.

Quite a way to go still, but the evident promise is right there!

Yugi

B midfielder Sergi Roberto (19) will at least stay with the first team until Seydou Keita has returned from the Africa Cup. [sport]
you ready for rock-star hairdo?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
B midfielder Sergi Roberto (19) will at least stay with the first team until Seydou Keita has returned from the Africa Cup. [sport]
you ready for rock-star hairdo?

That's great news, I'm more surprised that JDS was called up instead of this gem...Would love to see him play more with the first team but I'm sure he's getting great experience in training alone

Maria

That's great news, I'm more surprised that JDS was called up instead of this gem...Would love to see him play more with the first team but I'm sure he's getting great experience in training alone

Without Keita and with Busi injured, Jona will probably play more than Sergi.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Without Keita and with Busi injured, Jona will probably play more than Sergi.

Probably but I had wondered whether Roberto could've played that role too...I guess JDS is better at getting stuck in and making last ditch tackles

Maria

Probably but I had wondered whether Roberto could've played that role too...I guess JDS is better at getting stuck in and making last ditch tackles

No way..Sergi is an atacking midfielder(he reminds of Lampard a bit) and I don't think he has the discipline necessary for playing as a number 4..also Jona was the most consistent player from Barca B(along with Montoya), so he deserves his chance. Sergi has dissapointed me a bit this season, but he still has time to raise his game.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I think you're underrating Roberto quite a bit Maria...but I do agree with your sentiments on JDS...I am still licking my wounds from him disappointing me over the last couple of years...I thought he'd be a solid first team player by now

Still think he'll be moved though

Home of Barca Fans