Barça Travel Guide

Tomba11

For you who are about to visit Camp Nou....
At matchday I was at the ticket office at Acces 19 and it was no problem buying a ticket there.
Beware! You have to buy it with a card and for some reason they don't take American Express.

I was at the lateral top floor (box 534) and there was a happy gang of local supporters
at the top of the rows who constantly sang, cheered, screamed and kept the atmosphere vibrant.

We were 70,000 people leaving Camp Nou and no trouble occured.... that's impressive.
btw there are lots of Barca babes to watch at Camp Nou.

I

indelible

i want to go to the almeria game on the 4th but there are no 2 seats together. if i buy 2 seats in the same section, what are the chances that we will be able to sit together anyways?

maz

I walk the line
Wait until the fixture date is confirmed (often 5-7 days before the game). Lots of seats will become available and you'll be able to pick two together.

I

indelible

are we allowed to bring backpacks inside of the stadium? the stadiums here in the US are very strict about that :angry:

maz

I walk the line
As far as i know yes. Don't know the official ruling but i have done it before and no problem whatsoever.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
You'll have it checked but you can take it in. Really, if they allow motorcycle helmets inside the ground they shouldn't get too fussy.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Maz & Dallan, where did you buy your tickets? I'm going to the Mallorca game aswell :) Just trying to get a ticket on a secure site.

maz

I walk the line
I haven't bought mine yet. I think the ticket website is currently down (at least it was when i looked earlier today to buy tickets for the kiev game). I will buy my mallorca ticket at the stadium though. If you send me money by paypal i don't mind buying yours too.

B

Blaugrana10

Its my dream to visit barcelona, and spain in general. Its actually my dream to live there. i do know that someday I'll visit, not just to watch el barca, but to be in barca as well

Home of Barca Fans