Barça Travel Guide

G.J

V.H. 4 life
The quick answer would be no, unless you're really lucky and attend one of the few public sessions of the year.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I'm finally going to a game. :beer2:

Is there any way to get tickets to Valencia at this point, I'd be willing to rewire my trip just for that. Realistically I'm going to the Malaga match though.

Last edited:

maz

I walk the line
Will this be your first visit to the camp nou?

As for tickets for valencia i'd say yes. Madrid would be the only match in the calendar that you'd have trouble finding tickets for. But CA will be able to tell you with more certainty.

maz

I walk the line
There will be other valencia games..

Fortunately for me going to see fcb game would imply seeing my girl.

I love my life.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
haha its really annoying i have been told i cant do anything that weekend, it would have been barca vs valencia or a trip to berlin for about £30 return which would have surely ended in a custodial sentence..

S

serg

I'll be in Barcelona for the first time on the week of Feb 5 - 14. I already have tickets for Getafe and now I'm trying to get tickets for Barca against Atletico de Madrid. Anyone know how to get these. Atletico's website do not have them on sale (yet - I guess) and I need to change my travel arrangements if I score tickets against Atletico.

Than ks in advance

S

serg

Yes - I've been to Atletico's website but they do not have the Barcelona tickets available yet (they have prices but no tickets - I guess they'll go on sale soon).

Blaugrana1899

I understand that I may be looking ahead. If Barca makes the champions league final in the Bernabeu. Does anybody have an idea how much the match tickets will cost or when they will go on sale? Has anyone on this forum ever sat at Sector 224 Goal South Nike 2nd or Sector 238 Goal North 2nd? Are these good seats to see the match? The image from the site shows that they are a fair seat for a fair price.

Home of Barca Fans