Celtic FC

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
I realized there was no Celtic thread. It is a shame for such an historical club as them. So here it is the Celtic thread.

BTW they are winning Hibernian 1-0 ATM.

King Leo

Banned
I know little about Celtic. Watched them in few matches over the years but don't know much about their current shape. Out of the three clubs that we have to play against, where would the Celtics stand?

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
They have finally tied. It seem we are not the only irregular team. If some Celtic newbies want to comment this is the properly thread. :)

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
This thread is dead. Where are all those Celtic fans that registered a couple weeks ago?

Anyway, please, when you come to Camp Nou sign this:

Kerrybai

Ah Corb you couldnt have picked out a better song - Irish rebel music is truly special for someone like myself. Celtic fans from both Ireland and Scotland should travel in huge numbers to the Camp Nou. It's an odd situation for me having my two favourite clubs go head to head but hopefully Both teams will qualify.

hemakesmemessi

Ah Corb you couldnt have picked out a better song - Irish rebel music is truly special for someone like myself. Celtic fans from both Ireland and Scotland should travel in huge numbers to the Camp Nou. It's an odd situation for me having my two favourite clubs go head to head but hopefully Both teams will qualify.

I am in a simlar situation, however I would certainy love for celtic to take 2/3 points from Barcelona as, as much as I love Barcelona, they will qualify regardless. This is an excellent oppertunity for Celtic anfd it would be unmeasurably historic! Thoroughly enjoyed the benfica game at parkhead, Can't wait for the 7th!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Celtic's best shot at getting pts off of Barcelona will be back at Celtic Park where their fantastic home support should give them a needed boost...Otherwise, this week's visit is best for taking in a museum or two, some delicious tapas and some souvenirs

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
They are in a tougher position than Benfica and Spartak as in last game or two, Barca won't be going full throttle.
Ideally, both Barca and Celtic would go through.

Nice Celtic forum I've found: Celtic

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I know you hate Rangers but don't you miss playing and competing with them in the league?

Home of Barca Fans