Massimo Donati
Barry Robson
Shunsuke Nakamura (Espanyol)
Scott Mcdonald
Gorgies Samaras
Jan Vennegoor of hesselink(Released
Shaun Maloney
Adien McGeady

If I was looking at Celtic players to supplement our squad I'd only take McGeady. Possibly Brown and Loovens, but not much else really.

B

blueduck

Samaras is a donkey.

The fact he can perform in the SPL shows how poor some of the defenders are.

R

Red Devil

Out of that lot:-

Artur Boruc
Andreas Hinkel
Lee Naylor
Stephen McManus
Gary Caldwell
Mark Wilson
Glenn Loovens
Darren O'Dea
Scott Brown
Paul Hartley(Relased)
Willow Flood
Marc Crosas
Massimo Donati
Barry Robson
Shunsuke Nakamura (Espanyol)
Scott Mcdonald
Gorgies Samaras
Jan Vennegoor of hesselink(Released
Shaun Maloney
Adien McGeady

If I was looking at Celtic players to supplement our squad I'd only take McGeady. Possibly Brown and Loovens, but not much else really.

Id take Boruc and Brown thats it for me the lad Mcgeady is a good player but Im not sure he could cut in the premiership . Brown has the grit needed to be a premiership player and Boruc on his day is one of the best in the world.

Samaras is a donkey.

The fact he can perform in the SPL shows how poor some of the defenders are.

I second this Samaras and the other striker with the long name are both very very poor strikers .

mmandela

Sueco estrella
So Celtic people, what do you think about Henrik Larsson? What does he mean to you?

For me he is the greatest Swedish footballer ever, and what he did in Barcelona was just fantastic.

Celtic FC 1967

Granizo Granizo los celtas Son Aqu?*
So Celtic people, what do you think about Henrik Larsson? What does he mean to you?

For me he is the greatest Swedish footballer ever, and what he did in Barcelona was just fantastic.

He's known as god here ;) His best spell was at celtic, everyone though just because he played in the SPL he would be shite in the EPL / La Liga, they got proved wrong tho:worthy:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11781_5415611,00.html

Scott brown pls!!!!

R

Red Devil

because he loved celtic. :beer2::beer2:

I can respect that and to be honest it say a great deal about the man to be honest he is very loyal he could of been given a season or two at United but wouldnt let his club down.

Top player and a true gent and alot of credit for coming back better from a horror injury.

Celtic FC 1967

Fortune opts for Celtic
Frenchman rejects Tigers offer after agreeing to join Hoops

Marc-Antoine Fortune's agent Michael Manuello has confirmed that the Nancy striker will sign for Celtic at some point in the next few days.

The striker is set to reject the offer from Hull City and opt for a reunion with Hoops manager Tony Mowbray, who he worked under at West Brom last season.

The 28-year-old scored five goals in 17 league appearances while on loan at the Hawthorns from his French club, convincing Mowbray to bring him to Parkhead.

Manuello also highlighted that everything should be completed so that Fortune would be available to fly with the rest of the Celtic squad to Australia on Thursday to begin pre-season training.

"Marc has made his decision and he will be in Glasgow on Tuesday," he told the Hull Daily Mail.

"He will look around the club and do some things which I do not need to be at. We still have some details to discuss with Celtic.
Final details

"It is nothing major but with every transfer you have to take care. There are some discussions to be finished but if things are normal he will sign for Celtic.

"I'll arrive on Tuesday night and I expect by Wednesday night everything will be OK for him to sign.

"We are aware that the squad is going to their training camp in Australia on Thursday."

Fortune, who is said to have cost the Old Firm club around £3.8million, is thought to have been swayed by the lure of UEFA Champions League football although Celtic will have to come through qualifying for this year's competition.

I Saw him play in the EPL last season, quite a good player.

Good news for us tho.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11800_5418180,00.html

henriklarsson7

He cant be any worse then that daft dutch stiker and Samaras .

that daft dutch striker threw rio ferdinand to one side at old trafford before unleashing a rifle of a shot past fellow dutch internationalist player Edwin Van Der Sar in the CL a few years back, formerly a really good striker but has been a disaster this season mainly due to injury. time was right for him to move on but he averaged a goal every other game at celtic so he has been very good player over the 3 years we had him

put a bid in for Frazier Campbell

sadly we cannot attract a striker of Frazier Campbells calibre which wouldnt hav been the case about 5-6 years ago. we cannot match a bottom of the table english sides wages. the transfer market in scotland is almost non-exsistent nowadays. a player who would have cost 6 million pounds in the year 2000 (Chris Sutton) would cost possibly 3x that amount now. take Santa Cruz for example, this may seem a bit biased but i think Chris Sutton was a better player than Santa Cruz was, is and will ever be yet celtic would have no chance now of signing a player of Santa Cruz' calibre. thats why i think what Gordon Strachan achieved in europe with celtic (Last 16 two years on the trot) on a shoestring budget is nothing short of a miracle

Last edited:

Celtic FC 1967

that daft dutch striker threw rio ferdinand to one side at old trafford before unleashing a rifle of a shot past fellow dutch internationalist player Edwin Van Der Sar in the CL a few years back, formerly a really good striker but has been a disaster this season mainly due to injury. time was right for him to move on but he averaged a goal every other game at celtic so he has been very good player over the 3 years we had him

sadly we cannot attract a striker of Frazier Campbells calibre which wouldnt hav been the case about 5-6 years ago. we cannot match a bottom of the table english sides wages. the transfer market in scotland is almost non-exsistent nowadays. a player who would have cost 6 million pounds in the year 2000 (Chris Sutton) would cost possibly 3x that amount now. take Santa Cruz for example, this may seem a bit biased but i think Chris Sutton was a better player than Santa Cruz was, is and will ever be yet celtic would have no chance now of signing a player of Santa Cruz' calibre. thats why i think what Gordon Strachan achieved in europe with celtic (Last 16 two years on the trot) on a shoestring budget is nothing short of a miracle

Celtic fan?:wave:

He cant be any worse then that daft dutch stiker and Samaras .

He has pace which is something you need.

That dutch striker was the reason we won the 07/08 league.

Hes a good striker although his injury fucked him up bigtime

Home of Barca Fans