CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE 2008/09

man city - ???????????????????????
rangers - ????????????????????????

:hooray: :hooray: :hooray:

B

blueduck

CELTIC - CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE 1966/67

:lol:

Forest won a European Cup once, that doesn't mean they are a big club.

Anyway, the SPL is just full of Championship rejects and players who want to play in the EPL.

Pretty much everyone of your players would leave for an English club if they had the chance.

Celtic openly sing songs of glory about an organisation who bombed my city, targeting innocent men, woman and children.

Rangers-celebrate-winning-001.jpg

R

Red Devil

:lol:

Forest won a European Cup once, that doesn't mean they are a big club.

Anyway, the SPL is just full of Championship rejects and players who want to play in the EPL.

Pretty much everyone of your players would leave for an English club if they had the chance.

Celtic openly sing songs of glory about an organisation who bombed my city, targeting innocent men, woman and children.

Rangers-celebrate-winning-001.jpg

Your wrong there ducky forest won it two years on the trot so they have won it twice.

maz

I walk the line
Comparing leeds and Man city in the Celtic topic?

This topic is for discussing..surprise surprise...celtic and things related to celtic. Thanks

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I'm not writing off the Celts (I've learnt my lesson) but they will need a victory and a cleansheet in the first leg to stand any chance of progression.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
The draw is today and I think it would be better if the 2nd leg was at Parkhead. Which unfortunately isn't drawn against Arsenal home leg first.

B

blueduck

They were totally outclassed in their last game against Arsenal, so it would be some achievement to actually get past them.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
They won't get past it just won't happen. Unfortunately because I want them to win to increase Scotland's co-efficient.

Tomba11

I'm sorry Celtic. This is sad but I know you're going to win SPL instead.

Edit.
I have to add that you never know how well Celtic is going to play at home.
They have beaten United and other top teams there.
They could win 2-0 and then only defend 100% at the Emirates.
It could turn into a big problem for the Gunners if they don't get a result in Glasgow.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans